Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: how many active admins are there?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default how many active admins are there?

1-sooooo... yesterday, someone asked me how many active admins are currently on the the server.
    And i honestly have no idea...
    can someone give me round up for future reference?? (too lazy to go on a counting mission on the forums or steam)

2-oh and on the same note, how many spot reservers are there anywhere?
    all i keep getting while playing are those angry ass emails of regs asking me why they got kicked for reserve slots... (told them to check the other "reserve slots" thread to confirm my answer), still ... thanks!
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

1) no clue. depends on server i suppose

2) they get kicked because they don't have reserved slot. what's there to ask about?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Yea post update servers like the gg are way way more popular then ever and durring prime time you basically must have a reserved slot to get in.

4. Default

Yea post update servers like the gg are way way more popular then ever and durring prime time you basically must have a reserved slot to get in.
    so far, there has been 32 admins to join the ibis.a group on steam. i assume there are way more than that but never bothered to join?...

oh and zero? not trying to be a smartass, fine maybe just a little :P, but shouldnt ADMINS have even MORE seniority then regulars that buy reserve?
    like noobs < regs < admins < clan< You?
    i mean last time i got messaged by a reg (forgot who...) telling me that a guy is mic spamming with a very noisy and high pitched sound and stuff...but the server was full and i couldnt get in for over 5 minutes and more, thats when i asked the guy that wrote me to leave the server for a bit, so i can get in (at the cost of them losing their current score edge), confirm that a bastard is spamming, demo it for a couple secs, then mute their ass, and then leave so that the reg can get back in...
    admins should be able to join ANY time, not wait in line for some noob with a 2 dollar paycheck to leave the server...other than that, am cool with all ur work, thx
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

i asked zero one time a few months ago and he said 60+ that were paying which off the top of my head i can think of about 10 or so that are not on the ibis Admin group. So i Can easly see 60

Edit
    34 in IBIS admin Group plus who on my friends list.
    35. perry the platyuus
    36. (k)
    37. The littlest hobo
    38. Spasm
    39. RedRum
    40. mastagunz
    41. Echo
    42. Clone
    43. Chase
    44. Bff Joker
    45.Angry Hobo
    46. A4ex_mamaroneck
    47. Night Strife
    48. HOly Sh**!
    49. heavyTabbs
    50. Christmas
    51. Res
    52. Brent
    53. Envy

Starmine -**did????**
    oasis-**maybe**
    STFU Bitch **maybe**
    Loka-Not now
    TJ26-used too
    Still have more clan members and a few more i know im forgetting
    Last edited by mag36; 08-30-2010 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    i asked zero one time a few months ago and he said 60+ that were paying which off the top of my head i can think of about 10 or so that are not on the ibis Admin group. So i Can easly see 60

Edit
    34 in IBIS admin Group plus who on my friends list.
    35. perry the platyuus
    36. (k)
    37. The littlest hobo
    38. Spasm
    39. RedRum
    40. mastagunz
    41. Echo
    42. Clone
    43. Chase
    44. Bff Joker
    45.Angry Hobo
    46. A4ex_mamaroneck
    47. Night Strife
    48. HOly Sh**!
    49. heavyTabbs
    50. Christmas
    51. Res
    52. Brent
    53. Envy

Starmine -**did????**
    oasis-**maybe**
    STFU Bitch **maybe**
    Loka-Not now
    TJ26-used too
    katana, fdsal0, dan the man, fish, omgbears (maybe?) nicktendo, cobraseye, pink fuzzball are some additions i can come up with

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post

8. Default

MILLIONS upon MILIONS...

We are everywhere, somewhere and nowhere...
    Some here and there...
    Some are hidden and some exposed (acolyte_to_jippity put your clothes back on)...
    Others don't want you to know them and many know ya without meeting ya...
    A few are lost in the angles of time and a few others have just lost thier way...

But we are large, and in-charge... So watch what you say and listen to what you type... Look there's one behind you right this second...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    MILLIONS upon MILIONS...

Some here and there...
    Some are hidden and some exposed (acolyte_to_jippity put your clothes back on)...
    A few are lost in the angles of time and a few others have just lost thier way...

But we are large, and in-charge... So watch what you say and listen to what you type... Look there's one behind you right this second...
    I was enjoying it up until the bolded part... I actually looked and now I'm a bit paranoid and I am definately listening to what I am typing.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    MILLIONS upon MILIONS...

Some here and there...

tell priest, he's the admin half
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?