Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hey rob its your birthday too

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    uhuh sure xen lol..

Rob needs a awesome party....that cant have alcohol because he still underage........wow being 18 sucks lol
    uhhh, dude?

europe?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    sure it isnt Xen..

Happy b-day Rob..
    LMAO it's not!! I am having an actual penis shaped cake, not a regular cake with a penis on it!
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    uhhh, dude?

europe?
    Thats right.... FUCK LETS GET DRUNK!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    LMAO it's not!! I am having an actual penis shaped cake, not a regular cake with a penis on it!
    lol wow Xen.....ummm...can i have the tip? haha

4. Default

Happy Birthday Rob. Sorry I couldn't make it out there for your party. However upon my return, I will see what I can do about heading over there. I will make up for my absence with liquor.

YAY LIQUOR!!

Some music to get you in the mood.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

5. Default

Happy belated bday rob!

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.