Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Paid for Admin

1. Default

we had are diffences back in june and he posted on my Steam profile page
    Him and another got into a very heated arguement and I told them to both shut up or ill mute them. LOL you can guess what happened

REDRUM posted on June 02, 2010 @ 5:58pm
    NIGGER DONT FUCKING MUTE ME U CUM STAIN
    get the cock outta your mouth noone can understand you

REDRUM posted on June 02, 2010 @ 5:59pm
    u should have been swallowed u piece of nigger shit i hope u get cancer and die on christmas choke on nigger balls

REDRUM posted on June 02, 2010 @ 6:07pm
    DIE

Rob | ibis.a posted on June 20, 2010 @ 12:08pm
    Redrum, you go fuck yourself, you little piece of shit. Leave mag the fuck alone, I will fuck you up.
    BUT we have settled our differences since then and he apologized back then too. So I will wait and see. He may be a good admin wont pass any bad judgment on him yet

Any congratz on being admin but use it wisely
    Last edited by mag36; 08-28-2010 at 07:15 PM.

2. Default

i smell drama
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    you should have been on the other night. him and ragone were just being retarded.
    you need to get laid bad dude

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shit.
    +1

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Boner View Post
    I love being cock slapped in the face
    fixed for ya lol.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -blink- View Post
    i smell drama
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

7. Exclamation

ummm i think u have me mistaken with somone else, i dont even know a rageone or remember playing with him/her. the reason i would like Admin on this particular server is because when i play counterstrike Ibis is the only server i play. i know there was a couple Redrum's on this server, more then once there was a second redrum on while i was logged on the server. thanks for understanding

There are alot of redrums like they're alot of platypi on this server...

you my good sir just pulled a Derp.

9. Default

i will show him how to be a good admin XD

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    i will show him how to be a good admin XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.