Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Paid for Admin

1. Question

idk if i said there are a lot of redrums. but what i did say is that there is me and atleast 1 other that im aware of. maybe 2.

2. Default

arent u the same fucking redrum that disrespected me and 2 other admins (carina and someone) the other time (specially when we were in gg_egypt?)
    i remmeber curdy and some other regs were there, kav maybe?... and the only reason why i didnt ban ur ass was bcos i pittied u?
    i recall that all u did was calling me a cunt or smthn and daring me to ban ur ass by the time we got to churches...
    and the funny thing is that i never actually talked to U at first, i was telling a fucking noob to stop hiding in the corner piramid when he was the last player bcos he was delaying game.
    yet u had to butt in to tell me STFU or smthn and spam chat with ur BS?...
    if its not the same redrum... sry, but i still have my doubts it was u.
    as far as u asking for admin, i can only wish u luck ,bcos u gonna fucking need it...but am not giving any thumbs up for u joining us.
    Cheers.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    arent u the same fucking redrum that disrespected me and 2 other admins (carina and someone) the other time (specially when we were in gg_egypt?)
    i remmeber curdy and some other regs were there, kav maybe?... and the only reason why i didnt ban ur ass was bcos i pittied u?
    i recall that all u did was calling me a cunt or smthn and daring me to ban ur ass by the time we got to churches...
    and the funny thing is that i never actually talked to U at first, i was telling a fucking noob to stop hiding in the corner piramid when he was the last player bcos he was delaying game.
    yet u had to butt in to tell me STFU or smthn and spam chat with ur BS?...
    if its not the same redrum... sry, but i still have my doubts it was u.
    as far as u asking for admin, i can only wish u luck ,bcos u gonna fucking need it...but am not giving any thumbs up for u joining us.
    Cheers.
    Thats the same redrum that did it cyber, he is the one that has been disrepecting admins for the past few weeks so yea.

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    i will show him how to be a good admin XD
    +1 I know what you mean

admin screening....

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Thats the same redrum that did it cyber, he is the one that has been disrepecting admins for the past few weeks so yea.:headache
    Quote Originally Posted by REDRUM View Post
    ummm i think u have me mistaken with somone else, i dont even know a rageone or remember playing with him/her. the reason i would like Admin on this particular server is because when i play counterstrike Ibis is the only server i play. i know there was a couple Redrum's on this server, more then once there was a second redrum on while i was logged on the server. thanks for understanding
    Well hes definitely the REDRUM I know steam IDs match, not to mention your game names are list in

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/member.php?u=1317
    * About REDRUM
    STEAM ID
    STEAM_0:1:6918201
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=63776
    # Steamid
    1 STEAM_0:1:6918201

Player Names
    # Name Uses
    1 REDRUM 778
    2 (1)REDRUM 14
    3 REDRUM MAGIBIS IS A NIGGER 4
    4 redrum is a gay fag 3 - I miss changing peoples names
    5 REDRUM MAGIBIS 2
    6 magibis has cancer 2
    7 notblind.REDRUM 1

6. Wink

Haters love me

Well your not getting anywhere

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by REDRUM View Post
    Haters love me
    yeah I really dont have any issue with you havent had one since then, But couldnt help but fuel the convos. Good luck with your Admin hope your a good one