Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Paid for Admin

1. Thumbs up Paid for Admin

Hello i recently sent in my payment for admin and im wondering on how to start the whole process, i play Gungame only. if you could get back to me i wouold appreciate it

2. Default

well, once the payment clears zero'll activate it eventually and you'll get an email w/ the TOS (read them, follow them) and the rules (read them, enforce them)

oh yeah, and don't be mic spamming or disrespectful to admins while you're in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Roger dodger thanks for the respond

I can already see the abuse threads piling in.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    I can already see the abuse threads piling in.
    is he one of those then?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

you should have been on the other night. him and ragone were just being retarded.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    you should have been on the other night. him and ragone were just being retarded.
    sooo...craig and reddy here are buddies?

this should be fun

oh god, yes i can forsee problems if he associates with ragone

It would be like hall and I having admin together while high on skittles jacking each other off and ending the night rage banning Mag

10. Default

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shit.