Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Lord_taz_ibis.a - Muted me

  1. #1

    Default Lord_taz_ibis.a - Muted me

    Admin's INGAME name:Lord_taz_ibis.a
    You're INGAME name:๖ۣۜCrazy-Robert

    How did he/she abuse (See TOS):Muting me for a 10080

    Proof:
    (ADMIN) Lord_taz_ibis.a: muted player ๖ۣۜCrazy-Robert for 10080 minutes

    Muted me During the map ze_LOTR_Mines_of_Moria_v5 at 4:21 somewhere 4:26.
    On aug/28/10

    Muted be because of my voice no other reason but said perma mute...
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

  2. Default

    lol first you wouldn't shut up when i told you to. your voice was annoying and you were mic spamming but no stfu. and was only a week. this is also in wrong section you should put in unban section b/c there is no abuse here.

  3. #3

    Default

    Ok first, an admin does NOT talk like that.

    secend, i wasn't spamming i was talking with my teamate, then i remained silent.

    Third, then 7 sec later you said "Who was that guy's name again?" "crazy robert!" "Ima mute perma mute him"

    Fourth:You did something harsh

    Fifth:Admins should have no reason to mute people just because of their voice.

    And your probably racist to asians because that was an asian accent you heard.
    And im only 14, and idk why its an issue you have to mute me because of my voice.

    You need to mature and be more careful before you do something when your about to be reported once you did it.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Robert View Post
    Ok first, an admin does NOT talk like that.

    secend, i wasn't spamming i was talking with my teamate, then i remained silent.

    Third, then 7 sec later you said "Who was that guy's name again?" "crazy robert!" "Ima mute perma mute him"

    Fourth:You did something harsh

    Fifth:Admins should have no reason to mute people just because of their voice.

    And your probably racist to asians because that was an asian accent you heard.
    And im only 14, and idk why its an issue you have to mute me because of my voice.

    You need to mature and be more careful before you do something when your about to be reported once you did it.
    well, i'll mute people w/ annoying voices all the time...but only for 30 min tops.

    edit: never mind. i know you. you have an incredibly annoying voice. high-pitched as fuck. i mute you every time you say anything, after everyone else on server requests it
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  5. #5

    Default

    My voice isn't high its that i modified my outbound on my soundcard and i have a deeper voice then you hear on the computer.

    I am not annoying mostly.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

  6. #6

    Default

    you talk like a faggot with a lisp.

    I applaud Taz for perma muting you.

    Your voice kills kittens.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    you talk like a faggot with a lisp.

    I applaud Taz for perma muting you.

    Your voice kills kittens.
    waaaaaaaaaaat'd

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Robert View Post
    My voice isn't high its that i modified my outbound on my soundcard and i have a deeper voice then you hear on the computer.

    I am not annoying mostly.
    soooooo...what's your point?

    that's like saying that you've modified a NERF gun to fire hypodermic needles filled with AIDS and you use it daily...but it's still cool because underneath everything it's just a NERF gun.


    maybe instead of useing your modified voice, you should use your normal one? because i'm going to keep muteing you if your voice is still annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  9. #9

    Default

    maybe even change it more so you wont have the faggot sounding lisp.

  10. #10

    Default

    @acolyte If i put it to default it will sound too loud, but i changed it so it wont give my friend's ventrilo difficult and fix that.

    Also i am not a fag or gay. My voice means no annoyance to the other servers, it seems that the people complaining about it need fuckin new ears.

    Others in the ZM server didn't complain but coperate and game normally and even a few admins dind't have any issues against me. all i wanted was to have fun and game on the server. Instead theirs people with fucked up ears and complaining about me.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •