Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Lord_taz_ibis.a - Muted me

you know, i think its a tie between robert and taz for worst grammar and spelling on the forums. also, robert, your voice is annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Robert View Post
    @acolyte If i put it to default it will sound too loud, but i changed it so it wont give my friend's ventrilo difficult and fix that.

Also i am not a fag or gay. My voice means no annoyance to the other servers, it seems that the people complaining about it need fuckin new ears.

Others in the ZM server didn't complain but coperate and game normally and even a few admins dind't have any issues against me. all i wanted was to have fun and game on the server. Instead theirs people with fucked up ears and complaining about me.
    Bitch bitch moan moan....

well if the other servers dont mind your faggy voice, then play there.

3. Default

Unless he was spamming, a week mute was over the top.

4. Default

christmas, i wasn't spamming at all but talking to a friend on the server, the admin said he didn't like my voice and muted me.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

which to me is spamming. if an admin tells you not to talk, then dont talk.

6. Default

perry, i remained silent.

"Hey Kung fu"
    Admin- "Shutup robert your voice is annoying"
    "Uh..."

7 sec later

"Wait what was his name again?, ima mute him"
    "Crazy robert!"
    "There we go"

Then i was muted.

I absolutely did not say anything to make him do that but i was only talking to my friend...
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

im pretty sure there is more to the story but its not worth bitching about.

8. Default

ok Robert talking to your self for 3 min straight when no one else is saying anything. that's spamming i tell you the shut the fuck up and you and then you don't listen to an admin. on top of that you continue for a good few more men. before i get fed up with you and say im going to mute you its a week not perm. and since when is a mic needed in game to play next time when a admin tells you to shut the fuck up you might listen.

9. Default

I do fuckin listen, i was silent after that, you dick.
    I wasn't talking to myself

Your now pissing me off.

and? how the fuck will i play zmod without Ztele or zspawn? Or talk to my mate in my cading room.
    Last edited by mcilwain; 08-28-2010 at 08:43 PM.
    - Jeff Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Robert View Post
    I do fuckin listen, i was silent after that, you dick.
    I wasn't talking to myself

Your now pissing me off.

and? how the fuck will i play zmod without Ztele or zspawn? Or talk to my mate in my cading room.
    well you just fucked yourself over now didnt ya?

umadbrah?