Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Lord_taz_ibis.a - Muted me

Admin's INGAME name:Lord_taz_ibis.a
    You're INGAME name:๖ۣۜCrazy-Robert

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):Muting me for a 10080

Proof:
    (ADMIN) Lord_taz_ibis.a: muted player ๖ۣۜCrazy-Robert for 10080 minutes

Muted me During the map ze_LOTR_Mines_of_Moria_v5 at 4:21 somewhere 4:26.
    On aug/28/10

Muted be because of my voice no other reason but said perma mute...
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

2. Default

lol first you wouldn't shut up when i told you to. your voice was annoying and you were mic spamming but no stfu. and was only a week. this is also in wrong section you should put in unban section b/c there is no abuse here.

3. Default

Ok first, an admin does NOT talk like that.

secend, i wasn't spamming i was talking with my teamate, then i remained silent.

Third, then 7 sec later you said "Who was that guy's name again?" "crazy robert!" "Ima mute perma mute him"

Fourth:You did something harsh

Fifth:Admins should have no reason to mute people just because of their voice.

And your probably racist to asians because that was an asian accent you heard.
    And im only 14, and idk why its an issue you have to mute me because of my voice.

You need to mature and be more careful before you do something when your about to be reported once you did it.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Robert View Post
    Ok first, an admin does NOT talk like that.

secend, i wasn't spamming i was talking with my teamate, then i remained silent.

Third, then 7 sec later you said "Who was that guy's name again?" "crazy robert!" "Ima mute perma mute him"

Fourth:You did something harsh

Fifth:Admins should have no reason to mute people just because of their voice.

And your probably racist to asians because that was an asian accent you heard.
    And im only 14, and idk why its an issue you have to mute me because of my voice.

You need to mature and be more careful before you do something when your about to be reported once you did it.
    well, i'll mute people w/ annoying voices all the time...but only for 30 min tops.

edit: never mind. i know you. you have an incredibly annoying voice. high-pitched as fuck. i mute you every time you say anything, after everyone else on server requests it
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

My voice isn't high its that i modified my outbound on my soundcard and i have a deeper voice then you hear on the computer.

I am not annoying mostly.
    - Jeff Cooper

you talk like a faggot with a lisp.

I applaud Taz for perma muting you.

Your voice kills kittens.

7. Default

My voice isn't high its that i modified my outbound on my soundcard and i have a deeper voice then you hear on the computer.

I am not annoying mostly.
    soooooo...what's your point?

that's like saying that you've modified a NERF gun to fire hypodermic needles filled with AIDS and you use it daily...but it's still cool because underneath everything it's just a NERF gun.

maybe instead of useing your modified voice, you should use your normal one? because i'm going to keep muteing you if your voice is still annoying
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

I am terribly sad to see this happen, but it was going ok and smooth in maps i was sitting back and gaming having a good time, cading with people, sharing good cading spots with people i repsect every member and i dont spam my mic at all.

Until this day, taz ended my fun by muting me for a week just because he didn't like my voice, i think it was really harsh and painful to see this happen to me, i dont deserve a weekly mute because of my voice, every human has the right to talk and my voice isn't high pitched. But a human forcing another human to not talk is not cool.

i dont mic spam at all, and if taz didn't do this mute i would be pretty relaxed and gaming, but this is sad for a weekly mute is too far way too far, and the fact that when kantana asked why taz muted me, taz responded "I muted him because hes an asshole" I have never seen an admin reply like that. That tells me that trouble will be happeneing more often.

And with this mute i cant do much on the server or game normally. I think taz went to far and should reduce, or shorten the mute. all i ask is please unmute me.
    It was unfair for the mute and it is too far. And taz, if you dont like my voice just press esc and go to player list or w/e its called and mute me. Simple.
    I didn't mic spam and my friends know i dont spam my mic. And others never complained about my voice that time it was only you.
    - Jeff Cooper

I am terribly sad to see this happen, but it was going ok and smooth in maps i was sitting back and gaming having a good time, cading with people, sharing good cading spots with people i repsect every member and i dont spam my mic at all.

Until this day, taz ended my fun by muting me for a week just because he didn't like my voice, i think it was really harsh and painful to see this happen to me, i dont deserve a weekly mute because of my voice, every human has the right to talk and my voice isn't high pitched. But a human forcing another human to not talk is not cool.

i dont mic spam at all, and if taz didn't do this mute i would be pretty relaxed and gaming, but this is sad for a weekly mute is too far way too far, and the fact that when kantana asked why taz muted me, taz responded "I muted him because hes an asshole" I have never seen an admin reply like that. That tells me that trouble will be happeneing more often.

And with this mute i cant do much on the server or game normally. I think taz went to far and should reduce, or shorten the mute. all i ask is please unmute me.
    It was unfair for the mute and it is too far. And taz, if you dont like my voice just press esc and go to player list or w/e its called and mute me. Simple.
    I didn't mic spam and my friends know i dont spam my mic. And others never complained about my voice that time it was only you.
    tl;dr dont really care. the point is people find your voice annoying. They dont want to hear it, so they mute you. I see no problem in that.

EDIT: but in ZMOD i do understand muting hinders your gaming, so gag instead.

10. Default

tl;dr unfair week mute

i agree. i always mute you, but only for 30 min max, and you seem to learn after that. your voice is incredibly annoying, so don't be pulling that shit here. the week is excessive. however:

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    well he had his buddy unmute him that was an admin i have a demo of the admin unmuting him so i remuted for a day but then his friends reunmuted him.
    is not cool. do not get one of your buddies to undo an action an admin has taken. because that buddy isn't supposed to undo it. you did good to complain here, but lets be honest kid, insulting the admin and shit isn't going to help. you need to understand that while yes, you have the right to speak, that doesn't mean we have to hear it. we can mute you if your voice is annoying. shape up.

also, doesn't !ztele still work when muted? i could have sworn it did. huh. weird