Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse

1. Default Admin Abuse

Admin's INGAME name:Christmas in my pant (ibis.a)
    You're INGAME name:Neji
    How did he/she abuse (See TOS):Slayed for being a coward
    On gungameMod server at 12:09am

I was on nade level, and i did not accept a knife fight with other player, and i killed him with a scout. After that Christmas in my pant did slay me for no reason.

Proof:I dont have any demo, but DJmikey was there at that time, and some other player saw that too.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    Admin's INGAME name:Christmas in my pant (ibis.a)
    You're INGAME name:Neji
    How did he/she abuse (See TOS):Slayed for being a coward
    On gungameMod server at 12:09am

I was on nade level, and i did not accept a knife fight with other player, and i killed him with a scout. After that Christmas in my pant did slay me for no reason.

Proof:I dont have any demo, but DJmikey was there at that time, and some other player saw that too.

:sigh:

did you lose a level? was it after round?
    THEN QUIT BITCHING

goddamnit fucking joke abuse threads
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

pointless thread...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

DJ mikey as proof? bad idea to use a drunk as proof.

Anyways as long as you didnt lose a lv you should have reacted so much to make an abuse thread, however, Christmas shouldnt have slayed you in the first place, if its lv 10 or 26 I dont see the need to accept, the 50% risk there is to great

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

No demo, no thread.

Cry more.

well stop slaying people for no reason. HURR DURR

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    No demo, no thread.

Cry more.
    Well, U know what u did at that time, i dont have time to deal with people like u. I just post a thread for other people, and let them know about u.
    Seriously, I think u should read the rule of GG server and act like other senior admin.
    BTW dont ever think u can pay money to become an admin and act like dickhead, i really dont give a damn respect to an admin like u cause of ur attitude.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    well stop slaying people for no reason. HURR DURR
    I did it once. After a round.

THE END IS NIGH RABBLE RABBLE.

Also Kiro, I'm not some newbie admin. I've been around the block a few times and have paid for admin more than once, so this wasn't an attempt to raise hell and act like a dickhead. Also your ability to win was not affected in any way by me. All that was changed was a death on your scoresheet.

The end is nigh. Our gaming experiences are forever changed because of this.

For the record this isn't something I would ever do on a consistent basis (or on any kind of basis) which is why I find this abuse thread to be completely silly. It was one time. Instead of taking it up with me in the server you decided to come at me and attempt to make me sweat with a worthless abuse thread. Next time if you have a problem start it out in the server and work it out there in a civil manner.
    Last edited by Christmas; 08-29-2010 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    DJ mikey as proof? bad idea to use a drunk as proof.

Anyways as long as you didnt lose a lv you should have reacted so much to make an abuse thread, however, Christmas shouldnt have slayed you in the first place, if its lv 10 or 26 I dont see the need to accept, the 50% risk there is to great
    that hurt. what your saying is that some one who enjoys some whiskey every night cant uphold his responsibility and preform corrective actions?
    you are pretty naive young sir.

Neji i dont remember this tbh but if there is no demo it is kinda pointless to come to the threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I have been around the block a few times and payed for admins more than once..(great time if ya know what i mean) i am now an experienced Vietnamese mas-us
    fix'd <3

10. Default

Nothing against you but using a person who is drunk half the time on the server as your single piece proof anywhere is a bad idea (IDK if you were or not at the time of this incident) I should have phrased what I said better, my apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?