Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Zombie Sucide

1. Default Zombie Sucide

Well I been gone for awhile when I was on the server zmod didnt allow people to use kill now i notice you can. Whats been happening people are killing themselves to deny other players their rightful points. I asked another admin about they said they wasnt sure about it, and i checked the rule the original mod didnt allow people to do that so it seems to be breaking that rule where people exploit the mod. I want to hear from some one who can tell more about this cause its getting old fast people avoiding their own deaths.
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

2. Default

wow WB pink glad to see another oldie come back. as for the answer to your question idk

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

i thought you died and went to CSS Heaven....

The updates to the servers must have changed settings to allow nubs to kill themselves...

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Well I been gone for awhile when I was on the server zmod didnt allow people to use kill now i notice you can. Whats been happening people are killing themselves to deny other players their rightful points. I asked another admin about they said they wasnt sure about it, and i checked the rule the original mod didnt allow people to do that so it seems to be breaking that rule where people exploit the mod. I want to hear from some one who can tell more about this cause its getting old fast people avoiding their own deaths.
    from what ive seen is only zombies can kill themselves only after a certain time of being a zombie. ive done it a few times as a human, but only after a round ends (to be humorous)

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    i have not played zm in a great while but i can see how this could be a problem. it is good you are addressing it on the forums.

the only issue i see with enforcing this rules is similar to trying to enforce !zteleing. an admin dosnt really know some one is breaking the rule unless they witness it. Assuming they dont just take players word for it.

ya know?

but deff somthing i think should be taken into consideration.

edit: you cant saly your self then rejoin the server and !zspawn can you?
    ill try this and report back to this thread

6. Default

I can tell you that if you die and it was from yourself you lose a lot more rank than if someone killed you.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I can tell you that if you die and it was from yourself you lose a lot more rank than if someone killed you.
    But the player that would of killed you still gets no points, right?
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

8. Default

Seems so, Pink. Either way it isn't good for both parties, especially the one that is committing suicide (if he/she is aware/careful of ranks)
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

9. Default

Zero theres no point in the rank system anymore anyways with the new system and zombies so I'd rather give them the official fuck you of commiting Seppuku right in front of them instead of giving them a kill.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Zero theres no point in the rank system anymore anyways with the new system and zombies so I'd rather give them the official fuck you of commiting Seppuku right in front of them instead of giving them a kill.
    well you're a whiney bitch about everything else, so this does not surprise me.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?