Thread: banned?

1. Wink banned?

just wondering why i got banned, fish for some reason was dead set on me camping... but for some odd reason I wasn't ever in the same spot? (kid rages over dying.) so perry bans me from the gungame for a short period of time... i would just like to know how i get banned for telling him to shut up after 4 or 5 times of calling me out for camping... i know its my word vs his... but that was stupid and a move of immaturity...

2. Default

I wasn't really paying attention but all I kept hearing was the admins yelling at you not to camp and then Perry banned you so I assume it's because you were camping...
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

meh if it wasnt perma, just get over it. to prevent it in the future, dont camp excessively. i try not to stay in one place long at all even on scout and awp, just for the fear of being punished for camping ><

I will admit 30 minutes was excessive. but when an admin tells you to stop camping, and then you call them a fucking faggot....

No go son.

5. Default

it was a legit ban. You were warned and warned, just because you dont think your camping dont mean your not. There was 3 different admins asking you to quit. In the future when your in our servers, just dont excessively camp anymore.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    I will admit 30 minutes was excessive. but when an admin tells you to stop camping, and then you call them a fucking faggot....

No go son.
    heh, i'd give them 30 min JUST for that. let alone camping. although i tend not to touch campers. i find a few freezes...followed by 100 slaps...followed by an unfreezing several rounds in a row work WONDERS to improve their mobility

but the disrespect? i don't care if you were talking to me like that, or one of the other admins. i'd ban you for some cool down time immediately
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Ban expired.

/Closed

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.