Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Floating Bodies

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    +1 lets work on the servers that arent a gay, lame ass excuse for a mod
    no its just I would prefer to have 2 really well made good working servers than 3 half assed ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    no its just I would prefer to have 2 really well made good working servers than 3 half assed ones.
    exactly, wcs is not worth fixing

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    exactly, wcs is not worth fixing
    fucking die hall
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    fucking die hall
    hahaha

5. Default

minor annoyances BUILD UP INTO BIG ONES pal and theres alot of them at ibis right now

especally in gg, all of which I've listed here

1. Gore mod needs to be removed and has no place in gg to begin with and would greatly improve the stability of gg if it was removed and zero any argument to the contrary is stupid and invalid, just for GOD DAMN ONCE listen to your fucking fan base zero.

2. afk kicker in spec needs to be disabled so we can actually spec people for more that 2 minutes when getting a demo of them

3. the reserved slot needs to be removed so the server can actually reach 21/21 and stay at it and so people can use the built in autojoin feature to get in, instead of haivng to watch the fucking game like a hawk for it to go back down to 19 and so when were taking demos we dont get kicked for them.

4. disolving floating bodies need to be removed and set back to there normal ragdolls, which they already have mix in with the floating ones since there absorbing damage AND blocking everyones view.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    minor annoyances BUILD UP INTO BIG ONES pal and theres alot of them at ibis right now

3. the reserved slot needs to be removed so the server can actually reach 21/21 and stay at it and so people can use the built in autojoin feature to get in, instead of haivng to watch the fucking game like a hawk for it to go back down to 19 and so when were taking demos we dont get kicked for them.
    Sadly, if you have a reserve slot -- when the server is full -- you can't get in. He would need to allow it to have 20/21 in the server with one reserve slot kicking people getting in; or else people paying for reserve slots have no reason giving their money away.
    Last edited by A Baby; 09-05-2010 at 05:02 PM.
    Wahhh, you're a hacker! Wahh!!!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by A Baby View Post
    Sadly, if you have a reserve slot -- when the server is full -- you can't get in. He would need to allow it to have 20/21 in the server with one reserve slot kicking people getting in; or else people paying for reserve slots have no reason giving their money away.
    HE DOES!! FOR FUCKS SAKE PEOPLE!

the final slot is an auto-kick spot. reserved slot privileges simply protect you from getting auto-kicked while in that spot, thus it kicks someone else
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    HE DOES!! FOR FUCKS SAKE PEOPLE!

the final slot is an auto-kick spot. reserved slot privileges simply protect you from getting auto-kicked while in that spot, thus it kicks someone else
    Acolyte, re-read my post...

I am explaining that at the moment it's 19/21 -- there are TWO auto-kick reserve slots.

I was just saying that he would need to make it 20/21 for a fuller server so reserve slot players could get in... This is all based on what Kavinksy wrote -- so look above and read his post to understand what I was meaning by everything.
    Wahhh, you're a hacker! Wahh!!!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by A Baby View Post
    Acolyte, re-read my post...

I am explaining that at the moment it's 19/21 -- there are TWO auto-kick reserve slots.

I was just saying that he would need to make it 20/21 for a fuller server so reserve slot players could get in... This is all based on what Kavinksy wrote -- so look above and read his post to understand what I was meaning by everything.
    seriously? i've never noticed it being 19. of course i always join when there's 20, and i just assume it kicks a single person.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hmdbrian View Post
    100 percent agreed. This has got to go, its just one of them things that dont need to be in here, much like gore mod, i think that should also go. Its cool in zmod but not needed in a gg server in my opinion.
    ya i dont like it either.