1. Default

Two? I thought it was one.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Two? I thought it was one.
    what?
    reserved slots you mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    what?
    reserved slots you mean?
    I remember when I didn't have a reserve slot, I would have to wait until 19/21 to get in... so I am inferring that there are two reserve slots.
    Wahhh, you're a hacker! Wahh!!!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by A Baby View Post
    I remember when I didn't have a reserve slot, I would have to wait until 19/21 to get in... so I am inferring that there are two reserve slots.
    nonono. it's not 2.

you just can't get in when they're 20/21. because you get kicked. there's only one reserved slot
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    nonono. it's not 2.

you just can't get in when they're 20/21. because you get kicked. there's only one reserved slot
    I am facepalming right now.

This is really not hard to understand. In case Aco didn't make it clear enough, I'll give it a whirl: It's a "20-slot" server with a 21st slot that's always kept empty so that reserved slot people can connect rather than the game automatically telling them the server is full. If you don't have a reserved slot, guess what? You don't get to fucking connect at 20/21.

Not rocket science.