Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Floating Bodies

1. Unhappy Floating Bodies

I'm sure a thread has been made about this before but the way that the bodies disolve needs to go, if you have two people standing in front of you and you shoot and kill one and then switch guns and go to shoot the other one the disolving dead body absorbs the bullets and you don't do any damage. On top of the fact that you can't see through it so it makes it really hard to aim.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

2. Default

100 percent agreed. This has got to go, its just one of them things that dont need to be in here, much like gore mod, i think that should also go. Its cool in zmod but not needed in a gg server in my opinion.

+1 its sooo distracting

4. Default

...since the piece of shit gore mod was put on, i don't get floating bodies. just gibs.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Then your one of the few who gets that jippy, so lets see this needs to go and be replaced or reverted back to normal ragdolls or no ragdolls, no reserve slot, no gore mod, 2 kills with 1 gun equals 2 kills and levels and the next map plug in is broken, needs to be fixed along with the demo upload ability to the forums

and knowing zero and his aptness to listen to his community it'll be when pigs fly when he listens to us about this and the same applies to the idea of getting good old zm back too.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 08-30-2010 at 04:36 AM.

6. Default

I agree,it's pointless and as Hallwagner said it's distracting.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Then your one of the few who gets that jippy, so lets see this needs to go and be replaced or reverted back to normal ragdolls or no ragdolls, no reserve slot, no gore mod, 2 kills with 1 gun equals 2 kills and levels and the next map plug in is broken, needs to be fixed along with the demo upload ability to the forums

and knowing zero and his aptness to listen to his community it'll be when pigs fly when he listens to us about this and the same applies to the idea of getting good old zm back too.
    Because most of those problems are minor annoyances, he has other things on his plate like getting WCS to work again after being broke... again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Because most of those problems are minor annoyances, he has other things on his plate like getting WCS to work again after being broke... again.
    Then he should delegate the work to other clan members.

or just drop WCS for now and get the two working servers up to par....

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    or just drop WCS for now and get the two working servers up to par....
    +1 lets work on the servers that arent a gay, lame ass excuse for a mod