Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: and another update for us

1. Default and another update for us

wahoo!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Yaaa fuck value!!!!!

3. Default

WTF, seriously!?

4. Default

Also yes btw they did break wcs again by killing the test server. I will see if I can get an updated version working this weekend.

5. Default

why? it was dead anyways

how about giving us the old zm back as a new second zm server and focusing all of your efforts on fixing the current servers and updating the map selction and the map selector on ALL of them rather than on a dead as a doornail wcs server.

6. Default

Update also broke ZM and GG.

They are now fixed

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    why? it was dead anyways

how about giving us the old zm back as a new second zm server and focusing all of your efforts on fixing the current servers and updating the map selction and the map selector on ALL of them rather than on a dead as a doornail wcs server.
    Because WCS is more awesome than ZM

I like how Zero completely ignores kavinsky lol.

And no. WCS is the one of the most complicated and retarded server mods I have ever seen. well, next to jailbreak lol.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    I like how Zero completely ignores kavinsky lol.

And no. WCS is the one of the most complicated and retarded server mods I have ever seen. well, next to jailbreak lol.
    i know right? but yet, i love both.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    why? it was dead anyways

because kavinsky, what you don't understand is that alot of people like wcs. plus the fact that you're constantly being a whiny bitch about zm tends to make people completely ignore whatever you post.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    yes, theyr'e called retards and people with no skill. wcs is noobtastic

people enjoy playing it. so who are you to insult that?