Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Katana <ibis.a>

I smell canadians who are obsessed with power tools

2. Default

I lol'd heartily.

3. Default

COLLEGE FOOTBALL STARTS IN 3 DAYS.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by IamGhost View Post
    Basically, everyone else was being a dick to him and starting random abuse threads that really shouldn't be a big deal (no offence to anyone or this server) but especially the un-muting thing. that was a wrongful mute and he went on just to un mute it so the player can atleast enjoy their game. I guess it was his way of rage quiting
    Yea although most of the abuse threads were ignored just for that reason. I guess he thought he was in more trouble than he was and decided to cut lose...

5. Default

I swear, I leave to go to college and this happens.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

but especially the un-muting thing. that was a wrongful mute and he went on just to un mute it so the player can atleast enjoy their game. I guess it was his way of rage quiting
    once again, as has been discussed and dealt with, wrongful mute or not, he did wrong by unmuteing
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Basically, everyone else was being a dick to him and starting random abuse threads that really shouldn't be a big deal (no offence to anyone or this server) but especially the un-muting thing. that was a wrongful mute and he went on just to un mute it so the player can atleast enjoy their game. I guess it was his way of rage quiting
    I don't think the unmuting thing was no big deal when he clearly broke the ibis tos... then instead of saying "my bad" he pretty much just said Fuck you to everyone in Zmod...
    Try not defending someone who clearly valued himself over the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    I don't think the unmuting thing was no big deal when he clearly broke the ibis tos... then instead of saying "my bad" he pretty much just said Fuck you to everyone in Zmod...
    Try not defending someone who clearly valued himself over the community.
    hmm kinda sounds like you a bit

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    hmm kinda sounds like you a bit
    do explain hall.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    do explain hall.
    +1 please explain my admin hasn't been removed... and instead of gaming I spend a lot of times cleaning up the forums (including the trash you post).