Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Katana <ibis.a>

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    do explain hall.
    lets admin abuse run rampant, and tries to justify admins who abuse. the last few legit admin abuse threads (including 1 of my own) were closed by him stating there was no abuse. what a fucking joke of a clanmember

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    lets admin abuse run rampant, and tries to justify admins who abuse. the last few legit admin abuse threads (including 1 of my own) were closed by him stating there was no abuse. what a fucking joke of a clanmember
    Are you kidding me you abused enough to have your admin removed... I close pointless threads. Show me proof of one thread I closed where there was abuse?

Keep it up Hall... just keep digging that hole.
    You were a bad admin and add nothing to the forums... Ive had to ask you several times to stop the spamming but you keep up and constantly slander IBIS clan and its server.

Lets wait and see how everyone else feels about this...

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Are you kidding me you abused enough to have your admin removed... I close pointless threads. Show me proof of one thread I closed where there was abuse?
    hmm bringing back stuff that happened like 5 months ago to defend urself....lmao. as for proof http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4657 clear case of admin abuse. 5 damage knife=slay? wtf, and i lost 2 levels out of it. there were also a few more, but im providing just the 1 for now

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    hmm bringing back stuff that happened like 5 months ago to defend urself....lmao. as for proof http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4657 clear case of admin abuse. 5 damage knife=slay? wtf, and i lost 2 levels out of it. there were also a few more, but im providing just the 1 for now
    Hahaha

"i know its not a huge deal, but thats really overkill"-Hall

"fuck you, i can post whatever the fuck i want. besides most of my admin abuse threads were less serous than this, and this isnt even that serious"- Hall

So it wasnt a big deal but it was abuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Hahaha "i know its not a huge deal, but thats really overkill"-Hall

So it wasnt a big deal but it was abuse?
    yes, abuse is abuse. i got admin abuse threads for about the same of less severity. i just think that peoples opinions and troubles should be taken more seriously. kinda like fluffy wanting to be unbanned (not your fault but still an example)

hall is just being a douche.

7. Default

Hall....
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    hall is just being a douche.
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Hall....
    lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    GIVE ME YOUR CAWK FAGNER OM NOM NOM NOM
    fixed for ya

10. Default

Leave Hallwagner alone. He has a small penis and a massive bush...which makes his penis hidden.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "