Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Katana <ibis.a>

1. Default

hall = internet troll...

starting shit like other past people have done....

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by clone View Post
    hall = internet troll...

Starting shit like other past people have done....

Clone
    trollolololololololol?

Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    trollolololololololol?
    Tis the season to go trolling, TROLL LOL LOL LOL LOLLLL LOL LOL LOL LOLLL

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by IamGhost View Post
    I guess it was his way of rage quiting
    No,it was more like his way of recruitment.Katana mentioned privately that he was making his own ZM server to several regulars like me,and he even offered to make me an admin when it came up.*

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    I only seen Katana twice he seem like a decent person what went wrong?
    Well,to be honest he was a pretty decent admin,player,and person as well,he had a sense of humor and kept order on the server pretty well.Aside from that admin abuse thread about unmuting Crazy Robert (I HAVE heard him mic spam before,but that was way back),Katana showed no real sign of *even thinking about doing what he did,unless you count the server he was making...

His Steam Chat messages after the update painted him as a completely different person.I've posted the conversation,but since it's related to the topic at hand....

Never tell your password to anyone.
    Monday, August 30, 2010
    10:06 PM - Katana: hey
    10:07 PM - Trazen4: Katana.....
    10:07 PM - Katana: O.o
    10:07 PM - Katana: so u know?
    10:07 PM - Katana: srry i didnt wanan do it to u
    10:07 PM - Trazen4: Yes.
    10:07 PM - Katana: but i just had to
    10:07 PM - Trazen4: Why?
    10:07 PM - Katana: i still love u no homo
    10:07 PM - Katana: cause that clan is a bunch of douches
    10:07 PM - Trazen4: .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....
    10:07 PM - Trazen4: Wow.Just wow.
    10:08 PM - Katana: yup
    10:08 PM - Katana: i understand ur mad il give u time
    10:08 PM - Trazen4: I'm not mad,
    10:08 PM - Trazen4: Just disgusted.
    10:08 PM - Katana: hurray
    10:08 PM - Katana: disgusted?
    10:08 PM - Trazen4: At how pathetic and stupid it was.
    10:09 PM - Katana: im still happy
    10:09 PM - Trazen4: And I thought you had a brain.....................
    10:09 PM - Katana: i do
    10:09 PM - Katana: and im hjappy with it
    10:09 PM - Katana: insults will get u nowhere
    10:10 PM - Trazen4: Forget your server then.
    10:10 PM - Trazen4: To hell with it.
    10:10 PM - Katana: alright
    10:10 PM - Katana: calm ur tities
    10:10 PM - Trazen4: Your just as bad as the people you've grown to hate.
    10:10 PM - Katana: alright, listen if u dislike me then alright
    10:11 PM - Trazen4: Hypocrite......
    10:11 PM - Katana: hypocrite??
    10:12 PM - Katana: Gasp!
    10:12 PM - Katana: no need to get mad over a videogame
    10:12 PM - Trazen4: Not mad,
    10:12 PM - Trazen4: Just disgusted

I realize that some people will probably say I overeacted,but since I was acually having fun at the time,was already annoyed by daily life,annoyed further that he added me to his Friends List and STILL banned me,annoyed even further that he can't spell or even use English properly(hjappy?) and I actually thought he was a decent admin who was helping the ZMod server but he just basically turned on everyone,I decided to let my cynical side have at him.

Also I was wandering about this ever since he mentioned he was ringing up a new ZM server;How would he pay for server costs and deal with the server crashes and needed restart that ZERO has to deal with daily thanks to Valve and their partners in crime Hidden Path.(It's actually Hidden Path who are doing all the updates to CSS,Valve hired them to do so and also assisted them a few times and helps distribute theme, it's still Hidden Path who's actually running the show.)

5. Default

Honestly, anyone that's shocked over this is either blind or didn't read the thread about him unmuting taz's mute. I would have revoked his high-level (e.g. permaban and rcon) privileges as soon as I saw his responses in that thread if I had the authority.

6. Default

Yea, I had not read over that thread yet b/c on the surface it looked like another little skirmish between some admins that I figured the clan members broke up. I got really busy with this being the first full week of school and did not get around to checking on that thread in whole.

7. Default

see this is why we need to not let admin perm ban for at least a month after they have been an admin.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    see this is why we need to not let admin perm ban for at least a month after they have been an admin.
    Stop talking. You're like aids, theres no getting rid of you.

9. Default

NEVER HEARD OF KATANA(BESIDES ON THE ABUSE THREADS) OR NEVER PLAYED WITH HIM SO I GUESS I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE PIECE OF SHIT.....ONE THING LESS TO WORRY BOUT NOW..
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -blink- View Post
    NEVER HEARD OF KATANA(BESIDES ON THE ABUSE THREADS) OR NEVER PLAYED WITH HIM SO I GUESS I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE PIECE OF SHIT.....ONE THING LESS TO WORRY BOUT NOW..
    now only if we could get rid of chase. taking all ideas. XD