Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bink

1. Default

Thanks all for the support. I appreciate you coming to my defense. I didn't want to post anything yet until I saw what the verdict was.
    As for the ban, I don't hold it against you Perry. You are doing what you think is right. I can't be angry at that. Being an admin on the server gives you a great power. If you think someone is hacking, then it is your job to make sure they are removed from the servers. You are there to make sure others enjoy the CSS experience and keep coming back for more. Along with the power, though, comes an even greater responsibility (yes, I stole it from Teenwolf...or Spiderman if you are too young for that.). You must be sure, absolutely sure, 100% sure, that the person you think is hacking is actually doing so. But remember, even if you are 100% sure, it doesn't mean you are 100% correct. When that happens, it is best to talk to others and see what they think.

I really like this server and I wouldn't do anything to get removed from it. Like The Holy Sh**t said, I hate hackers and can usually spot them fairly quickly. But, that comes with experience. As for me, I don't need to hack because I play for the competition, not the glory (even though I am number 4 in the players list just above Turtles [he has over 700% knife accuracy])
    Honestly, I don't really care if I win. The camaraderie is more important to me. You guys are a great bunch to play with. The icing on the cake is when I win. Plus I have too much integrity and honor in my gaming to throw it all away just for a "win".

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Keep the hacker on then. I was doing my job.
    Quite poorly, I might add.

3. Default

Sup fellars, doubt anyone remembers me but I used to play here a looong time ago haha. I gotta say, if you think Bink's knifing skills are good, you guys are pretty shitty :}

P.S. I'm posting cause I'm bored and my forums are deaaaaad

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime View Post
    Sup fellars, doubt anyone remembers me but I used to play here a looong time ago haha. I gotta say, if you think Bink's knifing skills are good, you guys are pretty shitty :}

P.S. I'm posting cause I'm bored and my forums are deaaaaad
    yea, ive even beaten bink in a knife fight multiple times. ME! with my horrible knifing skills! :P anyways i dont think i know u optimus, but welecome back

5. Default

Can't say its good to be back but I'll take it
    Nice to meet you Hall Wagner

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quite poorly, I might add.
    Hey christmas, shut your fat fuck mouth and go make some shitty maps.

Optimus, go fuck your mother.

As for Bink, thank you for understanding that I wasnt doing it to spite you, but I honestly thought you were hacking. I am sorry.

7. Default

Haha I missed this! In counterstrike, if anyone kills you, they must be hacking because no one should be able to take you down...

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime View Post
    I am a cum guzzling whore bag who weighs more than 4 elephants. I smear shit on my face while jacking off to the muslim quran. Please, kill me.
    fixed ya faggot

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    fixed ya faggot
    perry, chill
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

I am in a trolling mood. sorry