Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Bink

1. Red face

*sigh
    (still banned)

Quote Originally Posted by Bink View Post
    *sigh
    (still banned)
    yea sit back and relax.....its gonna be a while..

3. Default

Haha Bink, sucks for you :}
    Guess nows the time for you to *cough* Play at another server *cough*
    or go do something else entirely!

I unbanned you just now. go ahead and try. We are having problems with the unban comman recently.

5. Default

And yes, I created my Avatar.
    Paint.net baby! (yes, i am cheap too)

6. Default

aww...didnt work...still banned.

your not on the list anymore....

get ahold of zero and tell em to unban you. sorry man

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    I say, the best method is to ban (who you think is hacking) for 30 minutes up to 1 day (or even up to 3 days); not permanent. This is so this individual can be put on a trial basis. Usually people in the forums are quick enough to post their responses on the matter. If the ban is justified, reban him permanetly. Otherwise, either fix it right away or leave it until their temp ban is finished.

This is just a sure way to stop bugging ZER0 all the time for people to be unbanned. Gives him a little more of a break and it gives us admins a little display of responsibility and initiative to the others and especially ZER0.

Just a friendly suggestion.
    Ive made a simular suggestion before on this one another post. This is exactly why I dont see the point in perma banning someone automatically unless its blatantly obvious and (I mean extremely obvious) cause there could always be network issues where thngs may look fishy.
    And the godfather dont want to make them swim with the fishies from our server just yet until we all can look over a demo

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hmdbrian View Post
    all i have to say about this is, possible knife script. two maps in a row in was clearly in front of me and knifed me for 165, and no it wasnt the no clip glitch, he was def in front of me. (this was the two maps prior to this demo) as far as the hacking i dunno, like stated above he has played here for a long time and never had a prob....btw i have great internet and computer so it wasnt lag with his knifes.

You can backknife someone even if their back is to the wall, if you didnt know that. You can also run through someone and while your inside of them you can knife and hit their back.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    You can backknife someone even if their back is to the wall, if you didnt know that. You can also run through someone and while your inside of them you can knife and hit their back.
    that's the noclip glitch i believe
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?