Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bink

Default Bink

# 547 "Bink of the North Village" STEAM_0:1:16390918 15:00 44 0 active

toggles, possible wall.

Also never loses a knife fight. can be inside you and knife you for 165dmg. total crap.
    Last edited by Perry; 08-30-2010 at 10:09 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    # 547 "Bink of the North Village" STEAM_0:1:16390918 15:00 44 0 active

toggles, possible wall.

Also never loses a knife fight. can be behind you and knife you for 165dmg. total crap.
    CLEAN. SORRY. He's been playing here for many years, ive spectate him before and he was legit. He's real good.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

watch the demo

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    watch the demo
    i dont need to unless its an impostor.

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

all i have to say about this is, possible knife script. two maps in a row in was clearly in front of me and knifed me for 165, and no it wasnt the no clip glitch, he was def in front of me. (this was the two maps prior to this demo) as far as the hacking i dunno, like stated above he has played here for a long time and never had a prob....btw i have great internet and computer so it wasnt lag with his knifes.

Im telling you. even brian says his knives are fishy. I wouldnt perma ban unless i believe im right.

EDIT brian just posted before me...

look at his accuracies with everything....they're extremely high....685% with a knife?

http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/p...sc&vstart=6000

7. Default

the holy shit are you serious with your i dont need to post?? I thought we learned this lesson with the fluffy hacking/banning issue....i guess some shit just wont change. im not sayin he is hacking in demo i havent even fully watched it yet, but come on "i dont have to" whats that shit.

8. Default

I think the knife percentage is because the game doesn't count right-clicks as a shot fired. So, a large number of knife kills with a handful of left-clicks could bring you way above 100%, right?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hmdbrian View Post
    the holy shit are you serious with your i dont need to post?? I thought we learned this lesson with the fluffy hacking/banning issue....i guess some shit just wont change. im not sayin he is hacking in demo i havent even fully watched it yet, but come on "i dont have to" whats that shit.
    because i know bink and he despises hackers. he is 1 of the few regulars who will message an admin to watch for a hacker. He's been consistently good for years, and only improves as time goes on. Strange/coincidence? no, just like everyone, besides he's better then most.

People have made post about him in the pass, multiple i believe, and he was never found to have hacks. If perry banned him, i would look to see what evidence perry would have.. Since he didn't, i have no point in viewing a demo about a known regular in the server.

10. Default

Now, lets not get into a big argument over this. The whole Regular to the server argument is weak. Lets look at Silent. Regular on the server, no one suspects, well people do just ahrd to prove. Then one day, gone. Vac banned the day after getting banned from IBIS for Aim botting. If people get into the mindset, oh hes a regular, no way he could be hacking, then its just gonna open the doors for it.

Im not saying hes hacking, im not saying hes not.

One thing i will say, the M3 kill, little iffy right there.
    Last edited by Monkey With a Gun; 08-30-2010 at 10:46 PM.