Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CoolLettuce wallhacks (at least)

1. Smile CoolLettuce wallhacks (at least)

hacker :cool lettuce
    Steam shit: # 365 "coollettuce" STEAM_0:0:17930044 15:40 61 0 active
    admin : Cyber | ibis .a
    Reason for perma ban: wallhacks (suspected twice, last time brian asked me to spec him for walls, but the guy left, he was right apparently.)

2 demos submitted (in case some troller wants to give me hard time), sb_status included, auto observe after a while.
    USE MAXIMUM OF 70% SPEED WHEN WATCHING KEY MOMENTS!!
    key moments are :

demo 1 (coollettucedeaglesept11.dem)
    0:54 : lucky ass pre-fire shot across half the map between crates.
    1:52 : corner prefire
    2:15 : [IMPORTANT] main reason i suspected walls : he knows someone is behind crate!!? when i tried my best to review demo and listen if someone was there, i failed. no other possible explanation. He just stops and knows someone is there instead of going towards the guy shootnig at him? also he pre-fires a headshot on him...
    2:40 : pre-fire
    2:47 : he knows players are on the right, whereas most players would go left at this point in order to face the widest area?
    3:01 he prefires around corner at a rival's head EVEN BEFORE his teammate (who is IN FRONT OF HIM) sees him himself! (also, teammate footsteps would cover any other footsteps by other player, if any...so audio and radar are out of the options)

demo 2: coollettucedeaglesept11b.dem: (started noticing me in spec bcos ppl kept asking why am not playing or smthn...so was a little shy?)
    0:54 : definitely prefire
    0:58: knowing a guy is on bridge and moving gun towards him when there is no way he coudl have seen him behind crates at this position?
    1:26 : prefire
    2:28 : also prefire
    3:57 to 4:02 : he was walking one way, then decided to go the other way BEFORE someone shoots and reveal other player location? only to conveniently have a crosshair on the guy;s head?

4:07 to 5:38 YOU GOT TO BE KDN ME!!! PLEASE WATCH THIS PART AND LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF ON HOW FAIL THAT WAS!!!! i mean walling FTW? ( he kept going around crate, hiding from guy, knowing where the other guy was [ what are the odds of not meeting ONCE? seriously?]. and also having the time to shoot in air bcos he knows the guy is far. (i wouldnt risk emptying my gun unless i knew where the guy was...)

last few seconds of clip:
    he prefired on the crates thinking there was a guy there (reflex) when the guy was actually BEHIND THE CRATES , camping spawm (i checked map view), so when i told him that i got him for wallls, he "conveniently" ignores the guy there, and goes the other way, and even when the other guy shoots him, he didnt even turn to shoot him back (my reflex would be to turn towards gunfire! right?)

Nways, thats all, thanks for watching, gd night!
    Last edited by CYBER; 09-11-2010 at 05:59 AM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

there is only one demo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    there is only one demo?
    sry the second one gave me trouble uploading , its on now, but zipped unfortunately bcos of the "unable to upload, contact administrator" ( i think it happens more frequently when file is 10 mb +? )
    the second one just fucking made me rofl towards 4:20 lol...

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

I can confirm the wallhacks. He had his crosshair on enemies through the boxes on deagle almost the whole time.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

5. Default

I only watched the first demo.. i dont even wanna bother watching the second one.. clear wallhack..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

6. Default

dam when school gets back all the hackers get on.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    I only watched the first demo.. i dont even wanna bother watching the second one.. clear wallhack..
    thx hun

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    but....im always on.....
    great... just shoot me already :P

and thanks all for the confirm, been trying to nail that son of a bitch for a few times now, but he usually hacks more discretely...lol
    Last edited by CYBER; 09-11-2010 at 01:05 PM.

8. Default

good job cyber, knew we would get him eventually. He was in there the other day wall hacking but could not get a good enough demo of it to ban.

9. Default

perry, you see how this topic was made?

it's EXACTLY what you need to do. get the demo, watch the demo, and point out EXACTLY the spots to look at. only thing he could have done better would be to supply tick times to skip straight to those spots.

good ban
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Do you see that i dont care about hackers anymore? If someones hacking another admin is always on and deals with it.