Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Most obscure game you've played?

1. Default

Probably Tecmo's Secret of the Stars for SNES. It was a fun game, but the translations were hilariously bad.

Also, Lightspeed for DOS.

timelord for NES was a pretty interesting game, not so well known

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    timelord for NES was a pretty interesting game, not so well known
    I had that game for the NES. Had some sick soundtracks but the best soundtrack for the NES games will have to be Jackie Chan Action Kung Fu.

But enough about soundtracks as it isn't the main topic here...timelord itself was a very unusual game and concept...the western cowboy ish stage...the boss is almost impossible if you don't know what you're doing...you could be stuck fighting him pretty much forever...

Interesting game, nonetheless...
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    I had that game for the NES. Had some sick soundtracks but the best soundtrack for the NES games will have to be Jackie Chan Action Kung Fu.

But enough about soundtracks as it isn't the main topic here...timelord itself was a very unusual game and concept...the western cowboy ish stage...the boss is almost impossible if you don't know what you're doing...you could be stuck fighting him pretty much forever...

Interesting game, nonetheless...
    ya i actually gave up on the game because of that level. lmao. i know its only like world 4 lol

terranigma on the snes

6. Default

Solomon's Key. (Nes)