Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unmute me please?

1. Default

May I please be unmuted on ZM?

yeah, sorry for lack of info. I was muted about a day and a half ago. I don't remember who muted me, but I was playing sound wavs over voice chat, and guess they were loud or something. It was on the ZombieMod server.

My in game name is Dievas.

My Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:28741755
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 08-31-2010 at 11:06 PM.
    ANYONE WHO READS THIS IS GAY

If the above statement offended you, then you are still gay. If you laughed, then you must not be gay.

2. Default

Who muted you?
    Why do you think this admin muted you?
    When was this?
    What is your ingame name?

Well whichever admin muted him, may I have your permission to unmute this player, on the condition that Dievas will cease to play those sound clips or at least fixes them at an audible range?
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 08-31-2010 at 11:08 PM.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

3. Default

I agree to these terms.

If the above statement offended you, then you are still gay. If you laughed, then you must not be gay.

4. Default

Just need to wait out on the admin that muted you.

As admins, we cannot overrule their admin commands on a player unless given permission by that admin, clan member, or owner.

Otherwise, just keep playing and try not to get stuck in objects :P
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

5. Default

Honestly i think if an admin doesnt take claim after 2 days i would say its probably safe to unmute him. Just make it known its not as a favor for someone and no one took claim for it

6. Default

Go ahead and unmute him.

Just be sure to ask permission before you play sound clips again. Though I didn't do it, it's a good idea to just have an idea of who the admins are and if they would appreciate what you're playing or not. As long as it isn't like, Reading Rainbows or something..

Generally it's alright to use soundclips, as long as no one minds.. Then it needs to stop.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

OK, I am still not unmuted. It's been a few days.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dievas View Post
    OK, I am still not unmuted. It's been a few days.
    you need to be in-server. we can't unmute you while you're not in there
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

OK, I will be in server in a few minutes

10. Default

OK, I am in server now, on the zombiemod server. Can I be unmuted please?