Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: the next Jeffrey Dahmer... someone throw this cunt off a cliff

Those dogs probably couldn't even swim yet...I'd drown her in my toilet. S R S
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

That is so fucking inhumane, makes me so fucking sick watching that shit. Bad enough that pounds have to put down dogs but throwing puppies into fucking river. On top of that she makes that fucking sound like she enjoys it... hope she burns in hell

Somebody find out where she lives and I'll take care of the rest.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to find hackers

4. Default

lol everyone wants to know where this cunt lives. The puppies yelp. That killed me.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

what killed me seeing that it was a chick possibly my age, and within 20 years when im in my mid 30s society will be doomed.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    lol everyone wants to know where this cunt lives. The puppies yelp. That killed me.
    i got the vibe that they wanted to get the message acroos that this video is not fake.

if you notice she squeezes the puppys on purpose to make them yelp, and the camera guy is following every move, no cut scenes.

masta ill join you, should i bring the toliet?

god will prove his wrath by letting that one puppy who was poorly tossed next to the shore line escape, grow up have babys get rabies and bite the shit out of her.
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 09-01-2010 at 02:38 AM.

Where the fuck does she live
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to find hackers

8. Default

Oh god.......cute little innocent puppies thrown by that god damn cunt, even I want to choke that piece of shit then throw her into a river and see how she likes it.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Oh god.......cute little innocent puppies thrown by that god damn cunt, even I want to choke that piece of shit then throw her into a river and see how she likes it.
    i may be more of a cat perdson

Quote Originally Posted by Me Haha View Post
    i may be more of a cat perdson
    so you approve of throwing dogs into a river?