Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: the next Jeffrey Dahmer... someone throw this cunt off a cliff

1. Default the next Jeffrey Dahmer... someone throw this cunt off a cliff

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

what a dirty cunt. I hope they catch that bitch and hang her up by her toenails and carve her flesh off and then throw her into a river with weights on her ankles. Stupid fucking dumb bitch.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    what a dirty cunt. I hope they catch that bitch and hang her up by her toenails and carve her flesh off and then throw her into a river with weights on her ankles. Stupid fucking dumb bitch.
    Fact that she was laughing pretty much wrapped it up for me. I would gladly drown her slowly so her lungs can slowly fill with water.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

Well this is what 4chan does best, finding people, whether for trolling the person or throwing them off a cliff. its all good.

go get her 4chan

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

WHAT! THE FUCK! Bitch is pyhco but fo reals if she can just kill little puppies whats stoping her from killing people later on. "i dont want these puppies lets throw them in a lake" 5 years from now "i dont want my husband and these kids just kill them and trow them in the lake" damn this bitch i think she should be trown off a cliff with a bungi cord fish hooked threw her skin so she has to face deth with pain till her skin rips off her body and dies a horrible way.

i am a nice guy who loves everyone and allways atleast makes sure i find the good in anyone to justtify what they are doing to make me mad so i can forget about it but thats fucked up

6. Default

Hey, it seems 4chan might actually have some use after all.

4chan is still internet aids

is it wrong to want to choke her to death by shoving my dick down her throat?

4 chan may be the scum of the earth, but god do they love animals

9. Default

going from her looks, the language it sounds like there speaking, the writing on the shirt, i say they are RUSSIAN. eastern European possibly.

unless those dogs were all blind, sick dogs that were going to die anyways, this is inappropriate and i hope the interwebz finds this bitch and we find 1 of those puppies in the river, and choke her to death with it.

possible chance this vid is fake... id say a 20-30% chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

10. Default

dam this bitch is crazy stupid....and i thought i was crazy....
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"