Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wtf! for loka haha

Default Wtf! for loka haha

this is pathetic as fuck stick how is more people not falling out of basic a good thing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5jRa...layer_embedded

also why cant i post youtubr videos?

2. Default

Take this: N5jRawaB1tY
    Put it inside of this: [YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE

Gah, it's like teaching how to have sex or something..

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

"That's the way to go with today's modern recruit", a.k.a. today's lazy, whiny generation.

Why they're doing it is obvious: the Army can't get enough recruits. They're handing out huge enlistment bonuses like candy, nearly ignoring weight restrictions, approving waivers left and right - this is just the next step. It entices more people to sign up, and increases retention rates.

4. Default

HAHAHAHAHA. Maybe I can bring my laptop? HAHA. No this is still stupid. Depends on the DS still... my friend is in right now and she's having a hard time with it actually.

It's 10 weeks fail on the time.
    Also this is part of the questions they asked vets from Iraq on what had to be changed... if it was up to the old dude, Bayoneting would still be offered. Even though I wanted to do bayoneting... kinda useless.

Also Emo, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. No "big bonuses", there is 50k people waiting to go through Basic some have to wait a year to get in. Waivers are getting stricter, and I have had fails of 4 times for weight.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Also Emo, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. No "big bonuses", there is 50k people waiting to go through Basic some have to wait a year to get in. Waivers are getting stricter, and I have had fails of 4 times for weight.
    Must be a different Army you're in - my friend was looking at the Army no more than a couple months ago and the recruiter was practically begging to sign him up 30 pounds over weight limit, and give him a sizable enlistment incentive to boot. Granted he's way overqualified compared to your average high school grad POS (assoc. degree, 24 yrs old), but still. These are the stories I've seen on every forum I've read, from current military... but maybe your experiences say otherwise. I can't absolutely contradict you, I'm not in the military - this is just what I've seen and heard.

6. Default

lol. Because recruiters are based on the amount they recruit. Def. your friend never went through processing to say the Army was looking at him. Every asshole is "qualified" until otherwise haha. Oh and gaining info from forums is useless. Out of processing of 100 kids only 50 passed. 21 needed waivers and the rest got DQed. It was very small by the end of the day.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

alright emo your dumb.

recruiters get commision for recruiting, its called GRAP
    any one in the army that gets some on to enlist gets 1000$ when they go to basic and 1000$ when they finish. that is there incentive to get people to go to MEPS

MEPS filters out those people who are overweight ect. when i was in meps there was 20 people going threw processing and only 4 were passed threw.
    as for bonus's... those are over.. no more bonus's and if im not mistaken they dont even give bonus's to infantry or EOD any more. NO BONUS"S period... now that seems crazy right? no it is ACTUALLY because we are over ranked. we are above needed strength
    so why give people an incentive to join.
    the reason why it is such a horrible idea to make basic a easier "ordeal" is because part of the basic purpose is to weed out and get rid of those people who are not strong enough or mentally ready. it isnt Army mediocre,
    its Army Strong.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    the reason why it is such a horrible idea to make basic a easier "ordeal" is because part of the basic purpose is to weed out and get rid of those people who are not strong enough or mentally ready. it isnt Army mediocre,
    its Army Strong.
    +1
    it's scary when i think i might be able to pass basic.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

wow... somebody remind me to fuck up my new pvts at my next drill... that video was bullshit.... fucking liberals fucking with everything

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    wow... somebody remind me to fuck up my new pvts at my next drill... that video was bullshit.... fucking liberals fucking with everything
    FUCK ACTIVISTS god damn hippies