Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: YOUmadBRAH? ibis.a

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    he was banned, but only 30 mins....shame
    ohh yeah.. thats right..
    but i belive the ban was because Brian got sick of hes TK'ing.. not because he wants to be hall..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

2. Default

Understandable. He should be unbanned by now, however I would suggest refraining from using the permanent mute. Makes quite a hassle for everyone, especially those that try to unmute him, because he has to actually be online at the time in order to do it, otherwise Zero has to.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Understandable. He should be unbanned by now, however I would suggest refraining from using the permanent mute. Makes quite a hassle for everyone, especially those that try to unmute him, because he has to actually be online at the time in order to do it, otherwise Zero has to.
    why do they have to worry about unmuting him? if he leaves, thats his fucking problem. if he gets permamnuted cuz he left the server, thats ibis's gain

4. Default

I do remember seeing a tking message right at the begining of each round (about 4 or 5 of them) for nearly every round on a playthrough of blue sector last night with youmad on and it wasnt on ct where I normally am otherwise I would have seen who was doing it.

and then hearing youmad say: see you in 2 weeks and this fucker kept tking me for five rounds after doing so, so it was probably a just ban, so just ignore his plea's and close this.

5. Default

why do they have to worry about unmuting him? if he leaves, thats his fucking problem. if he gets permamnuted cuz he left the server, thats ibis's gain
    Are you kidding me? That's exactly like permanently banning someone for a minor offense.. Like a single TKing in GG.

The idiots over at Mani decided to add the permanent mute feature for whatever reason, and put it at the top of the list. That is a feature that should be used on someone who is CONSTANTLY MIC SPAMMING LIKE IF THEY WERE TYPING USING CAPS LOCK TO UNLEASH THE FURY, BECAUSE IT'S REALLY ANNOYING AND STUFF.

Yeah, it's annoying.. So mute him for 5-30 minutes.. Not permanently. Regardless, this creates more work for others. He is not the only one who has posted an umute thread. If people can decipher that the unban section can also be used for unmutes, obviously it isn't all that uncommon.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Are you kidding me? That's exactly like permanently banning someone for a minor offense.. Like a single TKing in GG.

The idiots over at Mani decided to add the permanent mute feature for whatever reason, and put it at the top of the list. That is a feature that should be used on someone who is CONSTANTLY MIC SPAMMING LIKE IF THEY WERE TYPING USING CAPS LOCK TO UNLEASH THE FURY, BECAUSE IT'S REALLY ANNOYING AND STUFF.

Yeah, it's annoying.. So mute him for 5-30 minutes.. Not permanently. Regardless, this creates more work for others. He is not the only one who has posted an umute thread. If people can decipher that the unban section can also be used for unmutes, obviously it isn't all that uncommon.
    well a permaban would be better. all he does is troll and act like a complete faggot

7. Default

well a permaban would be better. all he does is troll and act like a complete faggot
    Pot, meet kettle.

8. Default

Okay I don't know why Brian hasn't commented on this again but let me tell you what happened, Ragone was team killing Brian on purpose for several rounds so Brian told him if he did it again he was going to ban him for two weeks HOWEVER Brian only banned him for 30 minutes.

This was after Ragone wouldn't stop spraying his Hallwagner spray after being asked several times and changing his name to Mrs. Hallwagner, no offense to Ragone but I think the ban was justified.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

9. Default

i dont troll, i complain
    You're still a faggot.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    and you need to stop spraying Halls pic around..
    I'm confused, what rule exactly says that in our community?

you're not allowed 2 impersonate an admin or clan member (basically wear the tag if you arent clan or admin) this guy did nothing wrong by pretending 2 be hall.

hall has no authority on who can use whatever spray he is using. hall is not an admin or clan, he's just a regular on the servers. no 1 needs his special permission for anything.

Maynard - The WCS Guy