Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: YOUmadBRAH? ibis.a

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I'm confused, what rule exactly says that in our community?

you're not allowed 2 impersonate an admin or clan member (basically wear the tag if you arent clan or admin) this guy did nothing wrong by pretending 2 be hall.

hall has no authority on who can use whatever spray he is using. hall is not an admin or clan, he's just a regular on the servers. no 1 needs his special permission for anything.
    server rules: VII respect

1) players that disrespect others

i call it disrespect....others doesnt mean admin or clan, it would specify if that was so

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    server rules: VII respect

1) players that disrespect others

i call it disrespect....others doesnt mean admin or clan, it would specify if that was so
    lol grasping at straws are we? no 1 needs you permission hall for anything, get over yourself.

the only way you could claim it's disrespect if he's going around telling every 1 in chat he's the real hall and then starts like serious drama in your name. other then that, it's not disrespect.

the fact he's apparently so keen on you, and wants 2 be you id say is kind of the opposite of disrespect lol....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

lol grasping at straws are we? no 1 needs you permission hall for anything, get over yourself.

the only way you could claim it's disrespect if he's going around telling every 1 in chat he's the real hall and then starts like serious drama in your name. other then that, it's not disrespect.

the fact he's apparently so keen on you, and wants 2 be you id say is kind of the opposite of disrespect lol....
    you are seriously one stupid ass motherfucker........its disrespect, plain and simple.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    you are seriously one stupid ass motherfucker........its disrespect, plain and simple.

lol, that's cute coming from someone who has no concept of the rules, or respect for them.. hence losing his admin... you can keep blowing smoke out your ass, but it's not disrespect unless he's actually starting shit in your name. I wont further argue this with ya anymore, cause we all know you got nothing better to do with your time, and love arguing over pointless shit, even when you're wrong.

no 1 needs your permission 2 use the same spray as you, grow up.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Maynard, disrespect is in the eye of the beholder. From what it sounds like rageon was using an actual picture of hallwagner for his spray (assumptions based off of what carina said) and to do that w/o hallwagners permission is not only disrespectful but illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

I'm confused, what rule exactly says that in our community?

you're not allowed 2 impersonate an admin or clan member (basically wear the tag if you arent clan or admin) this guy did nothing wrong by pretending 2 be hall.

hall has no authority on who can use whatever spray he is using. hall is not an admin or clan, he's just a regular on the servers. no 1 needs his special permission for anything.
    technically your right Maynard.. it doesnt say that anywhere in IBIS rules..
    But by law he (Craig) need Halls written permission to use his pics..
    No one can by law use a personal pocture of someone or there property without there express written permission..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    technically your right Maynard.. it doesnt say that anywhere in IBIS rules..
    But by law he (Craig) need Halls written permission to use his pics..
    unless hall has them copyrighted, no 1 needs his permission. you can't claim literature, art or any of that shit is yours by law without the proper copyright or patents.

look at harry potter for example. the chick who gets all the cash for it isn't even the chick who started it lol, the original chick didn't get the book copyrighted, so someone else grabbed a copy of her work and did it in there name...

once again, no 1 needs halls permission for anything. and admins shouldn't be banning or screwing with people cause they're using some pic hall made.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

lol, that's cute coming from someone who has no concept of the rules, or respect for them.. hence losing his admin... you can keep blowing smoke out your ass, but it's not disrespect unless he's actually starting shit in your name. I wont further argue this with ya anymore, cause we all know you got nothing better to do with your time, and love arguing over pointless shit, even when you're wrong.

no 1 needs your permission 2 use the same spray as you, grow up.
    you think i have no respect or concept of the rules? well i sure follow them pretty godamn well for not knowing them and not caring about them. horrible logic is horrible logic. every1 knows i basically took my admin as a joke, and i now follow the rules as good as any1 on the servers. the worst "punishment ive gotten in the last 3 months on an ibis server is a slay...maybe a kick. but i respect and follow the rules

9. Default

maynard I like how you conveniently took out that last line from carina post where she implied it was an actual picture of hallwagner

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

10. Default

No one can by law use a personal pocture of someone or there property without there express written permission..
    feel free 2 point out where you've seen that.

But its not a pic Hall MADE.. its a pic OF Hall..
    so? do you know how many peoples pics get re used on the interwebz!? it's not a crime unless you're doing shit that will impact the persons life and infact come back 2 them. like trying 2 pick up kids for sex or something under a profile using his picture as the front photo. there's no law against someone spraying his pic in a video game...

Maynard - The WCS Guy