Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: YOUmadBRAH? ibis.a

1. Default YOUmadBRAH? ibis.a

Was muted for no reason at all, permanently. Banned two weeks for killing him in GG (same team)

Has some kind of personal vendetta or issue. The mute was given no warning or anything. Some sort of explanation would be nice.

2. Default

For 1 ur ignorant, end of story. Ask anyone who plays GG ur immature as shit...ur mute was cause ur sitting there talking stupid shit about mentally challenged people...i did ask u many times to shut up (had u stoped talking for a sec u woulda heard). the ban, how bout not shooting me on purpose 3 rnds in a row.....o yea not to mention ur disrespecting regulars in the server when they arent even in there talking shit about them spreading rumors....do i like you, honostly no not at all i think ur an annoying ass kid who needs to grow up, your 22 come on.

BTW ur ban is up
    is was a 30 min ban, not 2 weeks (where ever you got that info from)

3. Default

O yea just thought of something too, You were already perma muted up until yesterday in which i unmuted u thinking you would like to talk again....but now i understand why the admin before me had perma muted u in the first place.

4. Default

If you are not the admin, accused, or a witness please don't post!!!

James and I are trying to keep Abuse threads clear so they can be reviewed easier.

@ added: If your a witness and your post doesn't add anything it will also be deleted.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hmdbrian View Post
    O yea just thought of something too, You were already perma muted up until yesterday in which i unmuted u thinking you would like to talk again....but now i understand why the admin before me had perma muted u in the first place.
    i was the one who perma muted him before.. and you should be banned.. and for longer then 30 min.. and you need to stop spraying Halls pic around.. because i talked with him.. and he said you cant spray it.. so dont do it.. !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

6. Default

yea when i banned him his name was mrs hallwagner, and he was using his spray than too. He must have some kind of infatuation for hallwagner i guess.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hmdbrian View Post
    yea when i banned him his name was mrs hallwagner, and he was using his spray than too.
    yeah he have been doing that alot.. and he told me that Hall said it was okay, but Hall says its not.. and i belive Hall more then Craig..

ohh and Craig.. be sure I dont see the spray of Hall from you ever again.. because then i will ban your sorry ass..
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

8. Default

So he was banned for impersonation of Hall? Who the hell would want to be that guy?.. Guess that's beside the point.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    So he was banned for impersonation of Hall? Who the hell would want to be that guy?.. Guess that's beside the point.
    No James.. he wassent banned.. he was perma muted..

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    No James.. he wassent banned.. he was perma muted..
    he was banned, but only 30 mins....shame