Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: IBIS Admins

  1. Default IBIS Admins

    So found this on steam today..not sure who made it.. but seems theres a lot of douche's for admins now a days.

    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IASC

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IamGhost View Post
    So found this on steam today..not sure who made it.. but seems theres a lot of douche's for admins now a days.

    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IASC
    myself, communist monster, and nagarachi made that group like 3 months ago lmao

  3. Default

    so it phales?
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

    Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

  4. Default

    I already made a thread about this a while back, fail lol
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

  5. Default

    Good thing you just posted it was a joke b/c I was half way done pulling the ban hammer out of the closet. Seriously though, was just about to set the servers to auto perma ban everyone in the group(auto updates as new members join).



  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Good thing you just posted it was a joke b/c I was half way done pulling the ban hammer out of the closet. Seriously though, was just about to set the servers to auto perma ban everyone in the group(auto updates as new members join).
    ZERO I would pay you $50 to actually permaban all 3 of them and any alts they have.



  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    ZERO I would pay you $50 to actually permaban all 3 of them and any alts they have.
    i'll chip in 20
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  8. Default

    I am actually going to lock this to prevent any flame war but I will say that I am not done investigating this.



  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Good thing you just posted it was a joke b/c I was half way done pulling the ban hammer out of the closet. Seriously though, was just about to set the servers to auto perma ban everyone in the group(auto updates as new members join).
    I didn't see his reply as "it was a joke". After reviewing that failure of a Steam Group. It appears that it was serious and not a joke. You attempt was indeed a failure. I will also drink a beer on you once you're banned permanently from IBIS.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •