Thread: Kenny using a speedhack

1. Default Kenny using a speedhack

STEAM_0:0:25694441 彼らはK.E.N.N.Y.!彼らは

I have a demo, but for some reason I can't upload "Missing security token" w/e that means.

This was on ZM server around 10:45 am. I would have banned him but I was busy making the demo.

*EDIT* Attached now, also you might want to fast forward to the next round to see him speeding. It was pretty noticeable though.
    Last edited by Amon; 09-01-2010 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Adding attachment

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Amon View Post
    STEAM_0:0:25694441 彼らはK.E.N.N.Y.!彼らは

I have a demo, but for some reason I can't upload "Missing security token" w/e that means.

This was on ZM server around 10:45 am. I would have banned him but I was busy making the demo.
    put the .dem file into a .zip folder and upload the .zip
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    put the .dem file into a .zip folder and upload the .zip
    why? who the hell uses winzip anymore lol....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    why? who the hell uses winzip anymore lol....
    the forums let you upload .zips easier than .dems for some reason.

and besides, you don't use winzip. you right-click on the .dem, go to "send to" and select .zip folder.

to unzip it, use winRAR (godly program btw)
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

yeah but he's already put it into a rar file and uploaded it fine, why would he re do it? ive never had a single problem uploading a rar 2 the site.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

I .rar'd it after he suggested to zip it. I just did it in my Original Post.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    yeah but he's already put it into a rar file and uploaded it fine, why would he re do it? ive never had a single problem uploading a rar 2 the site.
    check the times dumbass.

i never said redo it. he added the .rar to his post 20 min after i said the thing about the .zip