Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rates

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Frufflebottoms View Post
    Well, if client framerate was the issue, then I would assume that the problem would present itself across most other servers with similar mods. My FPS is significantly higher than the tick rate both in and out of combat.
    where do you live, and what's your connection speed/type?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    where do you live, and what's your connection speed/type?
    who is your daddy, and what does he do?

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    who is your daddy, and what does he do?
    I'm a cop, you idiot!

As for location and connection, those seem to be ruled out by the server-specific nature of the problem.

4. Default

If u are experiencing bad FPS and lag, chances are that your video card is not quite up to snuff. I'd recommend u drop ur rate to 20000 + see how that works as it's the default of most servers.. If u don't have better than the latest + greatest SLI/Crossfire or close then you need to drop your rate to 20000 or even 15000.

GDLK

DED
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Frufflebottoms View Post
    I'm a cop, you idiot!

As for location and connection, those seem to be ruled out by the server-specific nature of the problem.
    ...unless you're connecting to IBIS from farther away. duh.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ...unless you're connecting to IBIS from farther away. duh.
    Well, that's common sense. Apologies for assuming the obvious inferences. My ping is a steady 30-40 on the server. My connection is not the issue.

7. Default

Fluffy, since most of the people here decided to criticize your computer and internet connection, I'll give a run-down of everything.

First off, it's the server for choke; I know this because of everything I have set, and my computer specifications.

Rates/FPS rundown:

cl_cmdrate 100
    cl_updaterate 101
    rate 30000
    fps_max 101.

The largest smooth-game you can really get at the moment are 20 man servers at 100 Tic-Rate that are FPS-Boosted to 2000 server side fps (which is the max server fps available). Anything higher than that just demands too much on today’s hardware/bandwidth limitations and you will get choke.

I don't know what the server may be at, but there is a lot of obligation on the server; so I really don't think it's holding up. I have everything set perfectly, FPS stays at 101, internet connection has no issues, and no contentions with how my computer is in-taking information.

Either way, if everything you have is set to what I stated above, there should be no problems; although I still have choke -- which infers that it's server side.
    Wahhh, you're a hacker! Wahh!!!