Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: stoppin by

  1. Default stoppin by

    whats up people, any old timers around still?

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iceofworm View Post
    whats up people, any old timers around still?
    Hi there
    Wb?

    plenty of old times is still around..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

  3. #3

    Default

    Sup

    WB i suppose? *shrug*

    YES there are old people still (they know who they are)...

    Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    Sup

    WB i suppose? *shrug*

    YES there are old people still (they know who they are)...
    *cough cough* Hall *cough cough*
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    *cough cough* Hall *cough cough*
    hahaha not that old. sept '08. dennis is the oldest timer. lmfao :P

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    hahaha not that old. sept '08. dennis is the oldest timer. lmfao :P

    Dennis is not old..? :P hes a cool young dude..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

  7. #7

    Default

    whoever has the gray beard in the community :P

    Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

  8. Default

    welcome

    Maynard - The WCS Guy

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post

    Dennis is not old..? :P hes a cool young dude..
    +6229723489722378623842345782

    TY carina

    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

    If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

    DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>








  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iceofworm View Post
    whats up people, any old timers around still?
    Hi, Hello, Howdy & Welcome to Section 8,,,

    A SECRET Society!! If you tell anyone,,, Iíll hafta KILL ya



    WB if that's in order
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

    If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

    DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>








Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •