hey guys im new to the forums here, ive owned css for several years, ive played online and found i really only like the zombie mods, and well actually my favorite server that i found just recently is hosted by ibis ppl here, i love it, i play mw2 on the pc also, any game that has Snipe1002 in it is generally me, not very many (if at all) steal my name. i used to play halo pc, and moved onto mw2, ive been in several clans.

Halo Pc, belonged to Hells Bells, which changed to Shoot 2 Thrill.

about 2 years ago i started one called N@zi zombies (nZ), which we then changed our name to Elite Zombies from Hell (EZFH), because of the confusion of being affiliated with nazi's and zombies gametypes.

currently in MW2 on the pc I started a clan a few months ago i think, maybe more, its called BLK (Black List Killers) a friend outta state and I started it, my bro is in it, and we have other members 1 from my old halo clan too, a total of 9 players, 5 active, and all ELITE, we are accused of hacking on multiple occasions but we are just that good of a team. and i cannot stress enough that i do not hack nor does my brother, and im pretty damn well sure that none of my mates are as well.