Thread: Snipe1002 new mem?

1. Default Snipe1002 new mem?

hey guys im new to the forums here, ive owned css for several years, ive played online and found i really only like the zombie mods, and well actually my favorite server that i found just recently is hosted by ibis ppl here, i love it, i play mw2 on the pc also, any game that has Snipe1002 in it is generally me, not very many (if at all) steal my name. i used to play halo pc, and moved onto mw2, ive been in several clans.

Halo Pc, belonged to Hells Bells, which changed to Shoot 2 Thrill.

about 2 years ago i started one called N@zi zombies (nZ), which we then changed our name to Elite Zombies from Hell (EZFH), because of the confusion of being affiliated with nazi's and zombies gametypes.

currently in MW2 on the pc I started a clan a few months ago i think, maybe more, its called BLK (Black List Killers) a friend outta state and I started it, my bro is in it, and we have other members 1 from my old halo clan too, a total of 9 players, 5 active, and all ELITE, we are accused of hacking on multiple occasions but we are just that good of a team. and i cannot stress enough that i do not hack nor does my brother, and im pretty damn well sure that none of my mates are as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipe1002 View Post
    hey guys im new to the forums here, ive owned css for several years, ive played online and found i really only like the zombie mods, and well actually my favorite server that i found just recently is hosted by ibis ppl here, i love it, i play mw2 on the pc also, any game that has Snipe1002 in it is generally me, not very many (if at all) steal my name. i used to play halo pc, and moved onto mw2, ive been in several clans.

about 2 years ago i started one called N@zi zombies (nZ), which we then changed our name to Elite Zombies from Hell (EZFH), because of the confusion of being affiliated with nazi's and zombies gametypes.

currently in MW2 on the pc I started a clan a few months ago i think, maybe more, its called BLK (Black List Killers) a friend outta state and I started it, my bro is in it, and we have other members 1 from my old halo clan too, a total of 9 players, 5 active, and all ELITE, we are accused of hacking on multiple occasions but we are just that good of a team. and i cannot stress enough that i do not hack nor does my brother, and im pretty damn well sure that none of my mates are as well.
    whats up man. welcome

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Snipe1002 View Post

Hi there
    Welcome to the drama..

ohh and come say hey on the other servers from time to time
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

4. Default

welcome...enjoy!!!
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

5. Default

Salutations and welcome to the IBIS community.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

welcome

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Hi, Hello, Howdy & Welcome to Section 8,,,

A SECRET Society!! If you tell anyone,,, I’ll hafta KILL ya

One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

8. Default

I feel that i need to say something so here it goes

Yo