Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Giant Gummy Bear

  1. #1

    Default Giant Gummy Bear

    I'm sure I have spammed it enough on our servers so I may as well do it here.

    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

    For more details have this link

    http://www.vat19.com/dvds/worlds-largest-gummy-bear.cfm



  2. Default

    Yeah i saw the making of those on unwrapped. You know how many calories are in those bad boys? I can't remember exactly but i THINK it was upward of 15,000 or more.

    If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Yeah i saw the making of those on unwrapped. You know how many calories are in those bad boys? I can't remember exactly but i THINK it was upward of 15,000 or more.
    eh, ill eat the whole thing and gain nothing.
    I want one


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

  4. #4

    Default

    i just ordered the astro gummy

  5. Default

    I love gummy bears but omg that made my tummy hurt watching lol
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

  6. Default

    you guys are idiots. you don't eat something like that! ffs, you get that fucker shrink-wrapped and have it sitting in your living room.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    you guys are idiots. you don't eat something like that! ffs, you get that fucker shrink-wrapped and have it sitting in your living room.
    It is shrink wrapped...

    I was supposed to get it today but UPS is being an asshole. My box of 0.99 video games are gonna beat it there and they are USPS. Plus I paid $3 more for shipping it faster.

    Nutrition Facts

    Calories: 12,600 (Gain a few pounds)
    Calories from Fat: 0 (WHEW...)
    Sodium: 1,350 mg (~ a pinch of salt)
    Carbohydrates: 2,880 g (enough to get me kidneystones.....3 times)
    Sugar: 1,980 g (Not diabetic? Well now you are)
    Protein: 180 g (Build some)
    Last edited by BladeTwinSwords; 09-02-2010 at 10:45 AM.



  8. Default

    OMG....gotta get two
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    I'm sure I have spammed it enough on our servers so I may as well do it here.

    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

    For more details have this link

    http://www.vat19.com/dvds/worlds-largest-gummy-bear.cfm
    I want that so fucking bad now i wouldnt even eat it i would preserve it for future generations. like they did with lenin

  10. Default

    That would be so delicious...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •