Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wtf! for loka haha

1. Default

Calm down Mikey (and loka), I agree with you that it's a load of BS that they're making basic easier. I was telling you what it looks like from the outside - I already said I'm not in the military. Maybe you forgot, there's these people called civilians that live outside your little world. This is what they see.

loka: If gaining info from forums is useless, then everything you've said in this thread is useless.

Useless arguments are useless.

2. Default

Forums = opinions not facts.

BTW the news report lacks a ton of info, and focused on 2 changes. My friend who I was with in the recruiting station wrote me and got a letter today from her. She's not allowed to shave, allowed to have her cell only on Sundays, and has been on the range for 2 weeks now. They are going on the range for 3 weeks. Normal was only 1 week? Basic is 10 weeks now because they have added more time to the range and eliminated bayoneting, and more time spent on arms techniques.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

and i thought us brits where going soft guess not.

4. Default

sorry loka im out of the loop are you joining the military/ are in. If so US or CAN?

5. Default

Canada has a military branch?
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Canada has a military branch?
    its just a bunch of homosexuals on mooseback with syrup guns