Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Collecting donations for dear friend

1. Default

Jesus James. Just give me your address and I will have it shipped to you from Amazon.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    do you really need both kidneys you greedy fuck?
    Well I'm prone to kidney stones so yes I do need both.

3. Default

Stupid thread is stupid.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Stupid thread is stupid.
    Then its stupid oh well

Hey loka about ur smart ass response. " and I like men "

Its probably true and that's probably why ur lesbo because u like them but they no likey u back. I get tired of people trolling threads on forums its a bitch thing to do. Idiots go on and flaem other peoples thread for no reason. If you don't have something to say pertaining to the thread at hand then why open your fucking mouth and say anything at all. Someone close this thread before I freak out on someone else. Fu**ing trolling B*_ch and B**tches

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    Then its stupid oh well

Hey loka about ur smart ass response. " and I like men "

Its probably true and that's probably why ur lesbo because u like them but they no likey u back. I get tired of people trolling threads on forums its a bitch thing to do. Idiots go on and flaem other peoples thread for no reason. If you don't have something to say pertaining to the thread at hand then why open your fucking mouth and say anything at all. Someone close this thread before I freak out on someone else. Fu**ing trolling B*_ch and B**tches
    maybe you should make a productive thread instead of trying to raise money for some dude we dont even know

6. Default

Cry me a fucking river. Worse than a fucking female. At least owns has bigger balls then most of the sausages in this hole.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Cry me a fucking river. Worse than a fucking female. At least owns has bigger balls then most of the sausages in this hole.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    hahahaha.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    maybe you should make a productive thread instead of trying to raise money for some dude we dont even know
    Lofl you know him its IBIS James can't belive that was oblivious to you.

10. Default

I want sc2 :/ wheres my love.

Now I have to play this shitty "Crossfire"