Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Collecting donations for dear friend

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    Lofl you know him its IBIS James can't belive that was oblivious to you.
    ohhh, derp. i thought it was just some dude u know...lol. im still not donating >< :P

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    ohhh, derp. i thought it was just some dude u know...lol. im still not donating >< :P
    ...why the fuck do you think i posted the link to JAMES's thread when you said he should get a job? dumbass
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ...why the fuck do you think i posted the link to JAMES's thread when you said he should get a job? dumbass
    to show how hard it is to get a job in todays world, which is totally the fact

4. Default

to show how hard it is to get a job in todays world, which is totally the fact
    ...no

because it related directly to the thread at hand. like i would make an off-topic post xD
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

can I start a fund to come up cost so i dont have a warrant for my arrest in NC for not being able to pay for court fees on the 15th of this month

***edit***
    Donate here To keep the godfather out of jail
    Last edited by mag36; 09-03-2010 at 05:58 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    can I start a fund to come up cost so i Dont have a warrant for my arrest in NC for not being able to pay for court fees on the 15th of this month
    first 50 is on me :P
    james ur game is on me if u want
    and yes... am a fucking spoiled brat
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

maybe you should make a productive thread instead of trying to raise money for some dude we dont even know
    That "we" don't know? Try "you" don't know. Glad to hear you are not donating though because I already bought it for him from Amazon. Good to see where you stand though.
    Last edited by anex; 09-03-2010 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    That "we" don't know? Try "you" don't know. Glad to hear you not donating though because I already bought it for him from Amazon. Good to see where you stand though.
    i know him :P

9. Default

I didn't sense the sarcasm. I thought you were being serious there for a moment. I know I know, I will go give myself the usual 10 lashes in the shower.

10. Default

my birthday is the 15th of october someone buy me fallout 3 new vegas when it comes out!!!!! plzzzzzz