Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Collecting donations for dear friend

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    well i'm sure you'll be the only applicant who can bring his own sword.
    Can't even use my own gun if I have a permit for it.. I have to get a class G security license.. Which isn't so hard.. If you have the 24 hour D license, which I'm getting, companies will normally hire you and send you off for further training.

I just need a part time job out of this though.. and lets hope school doesn't get overwhelming if.. When I do..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Pretty much the way i see it. Guess I pissed in his Wheaties that morning.I found the comments in the ticket quite funny. If i find ti ill show it to you.

well good luck for the security guard job, heard a company is opening up in the industrial park, Ill put an app for there probably tomorrow if they're open. and yeah ill be good. The worse would be if i don't pay I just stay away from NC for a while.
    nc state troopers are assholes, trust me, i live in NC. Thats a pretty serious ticket too. Sucks man