Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Collecting donations for dear friend

1. Default Collecting donations for dear friend

OK so James Wants to play Starcraft 2 but he gots no money because of college... so I decided to collect donations and buy him the game so far im at $10.01 collecting via paypal will post reciept when 59.99 is met, so you can see what your donation went too. and will also have him post happy smiley when he recieves the game key. please donate !!!!

[email protected]

^^^DONATE PAYPAL HERE ANY DONATIONS ARE APRRECIATED^^^^^
    P.S. VOTE SOLAR FOR IBIS

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    OK so James Wants to play Starcraft 2 but he gots no money because of college... so I decided to collect donations and buy him the game so far im at $10.01 collecting via paypal will post reciept when 59.99 is met, so you can see what your donation went too. and will also have him post happy smiley when he recieves the game key. please donate !!!!

[email protected]

^^^DONATE PAYPAL HERE ANY DONATIONS ARE APRRECIATED^^^^^
    P.S. VOTE SOLAR FOR IBIS
    tell him to get a job

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    tell him to get a job
    dumbass
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

I really refuse to collect money for a fucking game. Let me know when someone is dying of cancer and can't afford their treatment.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

he may have cancer dont know.

YOU GUYS DONT HAVE TO DONATE SO THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO FLAME MY THREAD.

6. Default

And I like men.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    sell crack?

8. Default

Be a gigolo. Sell candy bars door to door. Have a beer pong contest. Sell your soul to me so I can put it in a giant gummy bear. Sell your non-vital organs.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Be a gigolo. Sell candy bars door to door. Have a beer pong contest. Sell your soul to me so I can put it in a giant gummy bear. Sell your non-vital organs.
    mmmm 5 pound gummy bear

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    do you really need both kidneys you greedy fuck?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/