Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SolarSoul.ibis RAGE

1. Default SolarSoul.ibis RAGE

I do not wanna get unbanned nor do I care I just wanna let everyone into the world of Solar.ibis.

So I was just playing gg on deagle. I was #1 the entire game and got to nade first. I was on nade for many rounds, and every time I threw my nade, I went around knifing. I probably got 2/3 knifes a round, most of which on solar. Now solar starts to rage, every single knife I get he makes an excuse or 12 year old comment: "I knifed you first I know it" "You're a hacker" "OMG STOP KSING UR TEAM" "This is such bs," "OMG YOU WERE 10 FEET AWAY." So, after 10 rounds of this baby crying, he finally reached his peak. I knifed him, and he RAAAAAGED. He started screaming and freaking out, excessively calling me a hacker..etc. So since I'm perma muted and cant tell this immature kid to shut up, I change my name to "solar aka pussy." So he screams at me and says how he's gonna ban me...you know, he got raped so he now feels really big about himself. "IM ADMIN AND IM GONNA BAN YOU FOR ADMIN DISRESPECT!!!" ("HAHA!! I WIN!!," he thinks to himself.)

And thus my post has ended. Solar...i'm still laughing so hard at ur rage I think I just peed myself.

uuhh dude? FUCK OFF.

Wrong place,
    No Format
    You're a Faggot.

Go die in a fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    uuhh dude? FUCK OFF.

Wrong place,
    No Format
    You're a Faggot.

Go die in a fire.
    lmfao....

4. Default

uuhh dude? FUCK OFF.

Wrong place,
    No Format
    You're a Faggot.

Go die in a fire.
    nerd rage LAWLLLL

5. Default

lmao perry WOW.

ok was he raging in server about you sure, no rule says he cant...did he abuse his powers in any type of way before your name change? NO

Did you break a rule by changing your name to disrespect an admin? YES

so i dont see the prob here. i understand people raging over shit can get old and what not, but thats why there is that thing called a players list and it just so happens to give you the option to mute that player on your side...just so ya know in the future. Also if i remember correctly your unbanned it was a 5 min ban.

6. Default

im just showin the community the retardeness that is ibis admins. btw solar isnt the only one who acts like this *cough* BRIAN and every...fukin...admin....
    and i never said he abused or that i didnt deserve it

your a cock sucking whore mongering slut. Your mother should have swallowed instead

8. Default

your a cock sucking whore mongering slut. Your mother should have swallowed instead
    ...instead of what? spitting it out into her pussy? you make no sense sometimes perry

now, bonky, we have rules in these servers. there is nothing wrong with rageing in game. at all. however, disrespecting the admins is not allowed. hence, you have no case.

:tips hat: good day sir
    ~priest
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Im a fucking platypus!!!! i dont need to make sense lol

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BonkNogg View Post
    im just showin the community the retardeness that is ibis admins. btw solar isnt the only one who acts like this *cough* BRIAN and every...fukin...admin....
    and i never said he abused or that i didnt deserve it
    That hurts me a little. I don't think I'm that bad of an admin *sniff*. I don't think all admins are what you say we are. *sniff*
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "