Thread: Guns and Knives disapear or switch from right to left and cannot be used

1. Default Guns and Knives disapear or switch from right to left and cannot be used

So im in the middle of pwning noobs in gungame when all the sudden my rifle switches from the right side to the left and can no longer fire, so i switch to my knife but it wont let me swing the knife. Sometimes they just disapear whats up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tatteezlee View Post
    So im in the middle of pwning noobs in gungame when all the sudden my rifle switches from the right side to the left and can no longer fire, so i switch to my knife but it wont let me swing the knife. Sometimes they just disapear whats up with that?
    yes, its soooo frustrating. occasionally it happens so that if your gun "disappears" you can still see your crosshair, and still fire your gun, same with knife. i've also experienced the kind your talking about where you cant shoot or knife at all. i was left completely defenseless (i got knifed ><) anyways ibis does need to get this fixed because its gay as hell

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    yes, its soooo frustrating. occasionally it happens so that if your gun "disappears" you can still see your crosshair, and still fire your gun, same with knife. i've also experienced the kind your talking about where you cant shoot or knife at all. i was left completely defenseless (i got knifed ><) anyways ibis does need to get this fixed because its gay as hell
    It happens to me once a day at least sometimes two times a day Uuugh

4. Default

Glitch due to valve updates... just like the fall in the floor one.

5. Default

The gun switching has been there sometime. It's just much more frequent now.

6. Default

yeah it is rather annoying and alot more frequent

7. Default

Every time I join this happens once or twice before I say fuck it and leave. It would have continued happening if I didn't leave.

8. Default

I have noticed the glitch more frequently on ibis. I have yet to have it happen on another gg server.
    980x @ 4200 mhz | EVGA e758 x58 | 6 GB DDR3 | EVGA GTX 590 Quad SLI | Vertex 2 100gb / 2x WD BE Cavier 1tb Raid 1
    OCZ Gold 1000w | 3x Acer 23" 1080p | Asus Xonar | Logitech Z-5300 5.1 surround

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
    I have noticed the glitch more frequently on ibis. I have yet to have it happen on another gg server.
    it happens on any server i've seen.

fuck, it's a serious pain in the ass on jailbreak, let me tell you
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?