Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tonny

1. Default Tonny

Name: [hylus]* t0nyyyy <ibis.a>
    My name: Admiral Fish Head

Ok now, Im starting this thread because KGB is obviously not doing it. At about 2pm, a couple of foreign kids joined the game. Speaking loudly and screwing up the game, one of them was like 12 years old. However Tonny does not mute them, he kicks one of them for whatever reason, and does nothing while other players start a 20 minute conversation about bad foreigners and stuff. Well the map changes to, dont remember whats it called, something like ruinedtown or something, anyway Tonny hides in bathroom, where he cant be reached because of the glitched door. KGB starts accusing him of breaking cading rules so Tonny just mutes him and starts a racist mic conversation about KGB being a Russian. Other players like Will and Razta join in, and it continues for another 20 minutes. Then other IBIS member joins in, I think it was Carina, and Tonny starts acting like nothing happened, he stops using mic and slays people for hiding in the bathrooms.

Froof: ask kgb and other players.
    Also I might have taken a picture, but i dont know where the ingame screen shots are, so I could use somehelp on this one.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralFishHead View Post
    Name: [hylus]* t0nyyyy <ibis.a>
    My name: Admiral Fish Head

Ok now, Im starting this thread because KGB is obviously not doing it. At about 2pm, a couple of foreign kids joined the game. Speaking loudly and screwing up the game, one of them was like 12 years old. However Tonny does not mute them, he kicks one of them for whatever reason, and does nothing while other players start a 20 minute conversation about bad foreigners and stuff. Well the map changes to, dont remember whats it called, something like ruinedtown or something, anyway Tonny hides in bathroom, where he cant be reached because of the glitched door. KGB starts accusing him of breaking cading rules so Tonny just mutes him and starts a racist mic conversation about KGB being a Russian. Other players like Will and Razta join in, and it continues for another 20 minutes. Then other IBIS member joins in, I think it was Carina, and Tonny starts acting like nothing happened, he stops using mic and slays people for hiding in the bathrooms.

Froof: ask kgb and other players.
    Also I might have taken a picture, but i dont know where the ingame screen shots are, so I could use somehelp on this one.
    I muted the annoying kids, and I muted KGB for 1 minute for being obnoxious via mic. 1 minute..dude relax. I even told Boradori to quit talking about races and just play the game. In which he did, there was no need for me to take further action...and Racist? how is calling him a russian ..in any way racist?
    there were more witnesses to what happened. I don't understand how I was acting like nothing happened when carina came in, she was there when I was telling those kids to stop talking about races, trying to keep order. yet you were accusing me of being a racist. and for your information. I kept using my mic, I use my mic all the time.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t0nyyyy View Post
    I muted the annoying kids, and I muted KGB for 1 minute for being obnoxious via mic. 1 minute..dude relax. I even told Boradori to quit talking about races and just play the game. In which he did, there was no need for me to take further action...and Racist? how is calling him a russian ..in any way racist?
    there were more witnesses to what happened. I don't understand how I was acting like nothing happened when carina came in, she was there when I was telling those kids to stop talking about races, trying to keep order. yet you were accusing me of being a racist. and for your information. I kept using my mic, I use my mic all the time.
    i dont know what you did, i know that kgb had to rejoin. You said them to "shut up and play the game" after Carina joined. National descriptions had too many f bombs by them to be neutral. I know what I saw, before Carina joined you were the first to hide in the bathroom, after she joined you started to moderate it.

4. Default

i dont know what you did, i know that kgb had to rejoin. You said them to "shut up and play the game" after Carina joined. National descriptions had too many f bombs by them to be neutral. I know what I saw, before Carina joined you were the first to hide in the bathroom, after she joined you started to moderate it.
    i went into the bathroom area even after carina came in..so i have no idea what youre talking about. I muted KGB for 1 MINUTE. ONE. He rejoined in his own will. Never ran any commands on him for him to rejoin.

"i said them" ?? The kids were arguing while carina was in the game, nobody was talking about races prior to carinas join. Get your information straight kid.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    kgb has a history of talking more than i do....and thats saying alot. you should know admiral, hes like ghostman, but russian
    I dont care about that. I care that KGB was muted for telling Tonny that he breaks the rules, which im pretty sure he did.

6. Default

I dont care about that. I care that KGB was muted for telling Tonny that he breaks the rules, which im pretty sure he did.
    KGB kept making noises through the mic and I asked him many times to stop. That's why I muted him for ONE minute.

7. Default

KGB kept making noises through the mic and I asked him many times to stop. That's why I muted him for ONE minute.
    Yeah, and few minutes later you slayed a player hiding in the room you were hiding few minutes ago and noone could stab either of you.

8. Default

Yeah, and few minutes later you slayed a player hiding in the room you were hiding few minutes ago and noone could stab either of you.
    I slayed him to change the map. What's the point of waiting 2 minutes for the round to end not doing anything.

9. Default

I slayed him to change the map. What's the point of waiting 2 minutes for the round to end not doing anything.
    The point is that you were hiding there yourself, and you didnt care about the others waiting for 2 minutes because you.

10. Default

That's admin abuse? Okay.
    dude, just don't use slay unless someone's breaking the rules. a player being slayed (which counts as suicide) hurts their rank a fuckload more than just them getting tagged/killed
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?