Name: [hylus]* t0nyyyy <ibis.a>
My name: Admiral Fish Head

Ok now, Im starting this thread because KGB is obviously not doing it. At about 2pm, a couple of foreign kids joined the game. Speaking loudly and screwing up the game, one of them was like 12 years old. However Tonny does not mute them, he kicks one of them for whatever reason, and does nothing while other players start a 20 minute conversation about bad foreigners and stuff. Well the map changes to, dont remember whats it called, something like ruinedtown or something, anyway Tonny hides in bathroom, where he cant be reached because of the glitched door. KGB starts accusing him of breaking cading rules so Tonny just mutes him and starts a racist mic conversation about KGB being a Russian. Other players like Will and Razta join in, and it continues for another 20 minutes. Then other IBIS member joins in, I think it was Carina, and Tonny starts acting like nothing happened, he stops using mic and slays people for hiding in the bathrooms.

Froof: ask kgb and other players.
Also I might have taken a picture, but i dont know where the ingame screen shots are, so I could use somehelp on this one.