Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tentoes App

1. Thumbs up Tentoes App

Hey guys just wanted to throw this up.

Tentoes

Name: Jordan Saylor
    Location: Lubbock, TX (If you know someone from TX chances are I live nowhere remotely near them ie. 5 hrs from dallas, 7 from austin, 10 from houston, 5 from el paso... see)
    Primary Server: Gungame
    Hobbies: Bird Hunting, building PCs, working on my pickup.
    Fav Gun: My over under Browning Citori 12 guage
    Least Fav Gun:

Bio: I'm 21 from Lubbock, TX, I work in a machine shop running a CNC Lathe M-F 8-5. I was raised in the country, grew up on a cotton farm (no we didnt have slaves), and I've always loved playin video games and tinkering on computers. My fav video games strangely enough are well made single player games which do not involve guns. I've always played CSS off and on, but wasnt truly "hooked" until I stumbled upon the IBIS servers and community. I jump around all 3 servers a bit, and will hopefully play some WCS once it is finally up and running. I'm applying for IBIS because of the strong server base, and strong community that is present here. I love how there is such a strong regular user base, and how at any time I know at least half of the players playing on the server.

Looking forward to hearing everyones thoughts and criticism.

Thanks,
    Tentoes

Quote Originally Posted by jssaylor2007 View Post
    Hey guys just wanted to throw this up.

Tentoes

Name: Jordan Saylor
    Location: Lubbock, TX (If you know someone from TX chances are I live nowhere remotely near them ie. 5 hrs from dallas, 7 from austin, 10 from houston, 5 from el paso... see)
    Primary Server: Gungame
    Hobbies: Bird Hunting, building PCs, working on my pickup.
    Fav Gun: My over under Browning Citori 12 guage
    Least Fav Gun:

Bio: I'm 21 from Lubbock, TX, I work in a machine shop running a CNC Lathe M-F 8-5. I was raised in the country, grew up on a cotton farm (no we didnt have slaves), and I've always loved playin video games and tinkering on computers. My fav video games strangely enough are well made single player games which do not involve guns. I've always played CSS off and on, but wasnt truly "hooked" until I stumbled upon the IBIS servers and community. I jump around all 3 servers a bit, and will hopefully play some WCS once it is finally up and running. I'm applying for IBIS because of the strong server base, and strong community that is present here. I love how there is such a strong regular user base, and how at any time I know at least half of the players playing on the server.

Looking forward to hearing everyones thoughts and criticism.

Thanks,
    Tentoes
    +1 tentoes

3. Default

hii there....havent seen u around yet....hopefully we get a chance to play together....till then ------->000
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

4. Default

early, but solid player and admin

+1
    the clan could do far worse
    ~!priest

edit: wow, left the "l" out of solid. no, he's not a sold player
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

+1 me likey tentoes.... even tho he is a texan queer...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

6. Default

Rape I'm pretty sure we've gone over this. My high school mascot was a steer so I'm on the steer side of the steers and queers argument.

7. Default

bull shit... you dont have horns faggot!

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

8. Default

I guess I've still got my manhood too :sigh: oh well... At least I'm from Texas

9. Default

yay

+1
    good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

+1

whore