Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Attention]Fluffy (Wall Hacking)

1. Default

Perry, I must say you really piss me off, all of your posts follow somthing along these lines and dont add shit

"your a faggot"
    "this man is my bitch"
    "fuck yea im awsome"
    ""edited quote about how im gay for perry" haha fixed"

enough man, watch the demos, and comment on those. Make a legit converstion. Even though I argue with Maynard and others, they have there shit together.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

FUCKTARD!!!
    what part didnt you understand about im watchin the demos and LAUGHING MY ASS OFF?!?!?!?!?!

get the sand out of your stinky va-jay-jay and grow some balls..

Edit. I just finished watching the last demo.

your scout shots are bullshit, I love your no recoil. and please learn how to hide your wall hacks son.
    Last edited by Perry; 09-03-2010 at 01:10 AM.

3. Default

Sorry Panda. You know I love ya, but there is nothing in these demo's conclusive. Hell, I notice things he is over looking. He is aiming for high priority spots early in the rounds. I didn't look at the third one you posted though.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    FUCKTARD!!!
    what part didnt you understand about im watchin the demos and LAUGHING MY ASS OFF?!?!?!?!?!

get the sand out of your stinky va-jay-jay and grow some balls..

Edit. I just finished watching the last demo.

your scout shots are bullshit, I love your no recoil. and please learn how to hide your wall hacks son.
    I assume that with your apparent certainty, you could point out at least one or two situations in each demo that establish the basis for your conclusion, so as to make your post contribute in a meaningful manner to the thread?

in blue sector, you ran, scoped in, shot kavinsky, one hs kill, while you were running.

that is impossible.

you traced 3 different people in Deagle.

and lego you always had perfect aim (when toggled)

6. Default

Running headshots aren't impossible. They just happen sporadically.
    Deagle tracing could be because of good use of RADAR
    Lego, I don't know (didn't watch the demo)

there is no radar in deagle. its disabled.

8. Default

Congrats to fluffy for having everyone convinced he is hacking, you are a good player bro

9. Default

in blue sector, you ran, scoped in, shot kavinsky, one hs kill, while you were running.

that is impossible.

you traced 3 different people in Deagle.
    If you have specific allegations, then be specific about when they occurred. A tick time, or even a weapon will do.

and lego you always had perfect aim (when toggled)
    What a ridiculous thing to suggest. I realise that it must be easy arguing from a position that entirely precludes any argument to the contrary, but what you're saying is no better than yelling "Hacker!"

Refer to a tick time if you have a specific complaint.

10. Default

How long have you guys been playing CS to be screaming hacks every time IBIS gets good players, then you chase away good players because you have mediocrity in your servers all the damn time? I guess you guys want shit players in the servers then.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me