Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Attention]Fluffy (Wall Hacking)

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    How long have you guys been playing CS to be screaming hacks every time IBIS gets good players, then you chase away good players because you have mediocrity in your servers all the damn time? I guess you guys want shit players in the servers then.
    easier competition

2. Default

Watched the demos, I see nothing that indicates wallhacks or any other kind of hacks. But I've only been playing for 9 years so what do I know.

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    Watched the demos, I see nothing that indicates wallhacks or any other kind of hacks. But I've only been playing for 9 years so what do I know.
    yes, we've had a slew of bad bans/ban requests lately

4. Default

Yeah right, tell me this looks natual.

5. Default

What the hell about that could be unnatural?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    ...he died twice

fuck, if that means hax, then i'm the biggest hacker this server's seen.

ffs kav, there's nothing there.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

??? I'm guessing this is a joke right?
    Wahhh, you're a hacker! Wahh!!!

8. Default

No dude look at the start when he looks at a wall that nobody's behind. It looks like he's tracing them! (wink wink)

9. Default

He huggs the wall and follows them pretty fucking closely through it, and even with that jump he's pretty fucking dead on and this was after he pulled of another bullshit headshot that panda described in the original ban request on me which is what tipped me off

I would have spec'd him for longer but it kicked me for a fucking reserved slot and it not only kicks for that, it randomly kicks anyone in spectate after a certian period for being afk even if there not and TALING to people INCLUDING ADMINS!

ZERO GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER AND FIX THAT ALREADY!

but back on topic that aint skill, thats hacking (probably toggling if anything else considering how hard it is to get proof on him)

and everyone here has suspected him of that much, open your fucking eyes and ban him already, 2 ban request threads and a bunch of people thinking he's hacking for weaks should have gotten him banned already on general prinicipal!

10. Default

He huggs the wall and follows them pretty fucking closely through it, and even with that jump he's pretty fucking dead on and this was after he pulled of another bullshit headshot that panda described in the original ban request on me which is what tipped me off

I would have spec'd him for longer but it kicked me for a fucking reserved slot and it not only kicks for that, it randomly kicks anyone in spectate after a certian period for being afk even if there not and TALING to people INCLUDING ADMINS!

ZERO GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER AND FIX THAT ALREADY!

but back on topic that aint skill, thats hacking (probably toggling if anything else considering how hard it is to get proof on him)

and everyone here has suspected him of that much, open your fucking eyes and ban him already, 2 ban request threads and a bunch of people thinking he's hacking for weaks should have gotten him banned already on general prinicipal!
    kav...:sigh:

THERE WAS NO HACKING IN YOUR FUCKING DEMO
    you're retarded if you saw any hacking there. ffs kav, seriously? he waited behind a wall for a few seconds, and then charged. i do that all the time. PLUS, when he was "right on" he still didn't hit shit. face it guys, if this guy hacks, you haven't caught him. come back when you have some actual proof. If i catch him hacking in game, i'll ban him on sight. i'm not defending him or anything, just following the rules. stop making this into a witch hunt.

speaking of which, I SAW KAVINSKY WITH THE DEVIL!!!!!

GROW THE FUCK UP KAV AND UNDERSTAND YOU"RE WRONG
    we don't ban "on general principle", we ban on evidence. suspicions are all well and good, and i'd say keep a close eye on this fucker, BUT WE CAN"T BAN ON SUSPICION, ONLY ON EVIDENCE
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?