Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Protip!

1. Default

LMAO @ whats written under WORD

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The.Beast.13. View Post
    lol...here his a great prog for grammar!!

Peace
    ROFL

But seriously it comes down to time. I am not going out of the way for " ' " because it is just a pain. I have a lot to do and for forums the conversation is informal. This however will not stop me from saying that people who do not like to use the correct phrasing should at least try. You should at minimum be able to understand what the person is trying to say. Also it should be noted that in a casual discussion on a forum the actual words are a replacement for real conversation. So to convey things properly incomplete sentences are required. Commas, Periods, Capital letters, are all used in this form of conversation as a means to help convey the way that the writer would have spoken the words. Pauses...

are sometimes used too as a means of showing a separation of thought from the macro idea being expressed onto a new micro topic that needs emphasis. Just like how someone speaking would pause or change tones to convey a change in direction or to sound importance to the next section of their thoughts. But realistically it would be nice if a grammar checker was included with spell check.
    Last edited by ZERO; 08-14-2008 at 04:11 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    LMAO @ whats written under WORD
    Click on the thumbnails

Peace

4. Default

I know lol, thats what i was laughing at.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The.Beast.13. View Post
    lol...here his a great prog for grammar!!

Peace
    lmfao letterz n shit yo thats some straight up genius shit